MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado corner crossing legislation proposal

Yesterday was the only day that you could testify. There won't be another day. The only hunting organization there yesterday was BHA. The rest chose to sit on the sidelines which was very disappointing. The only way that you can continue to keep pressure on reps is to continue emailing them.

Yesterday was the only day that you could testify. There won't be another day. The only hunting organization there yesterday was BHA. The rest chose to sit on the sidelines which was very disappointing. The only way that you can continue to keep pressure on reps is to continue emailing them.
There's a list of reasons that it turned out that way. Not the least of which is the fact that most organizations didn't know about the bill until a couple of days before it was introduced, and then it was through word of mouth. You might think that shouldn't matter, but it does. Happy to talk about this sometime if you like.

This seems to be something non-consumptive users and hunter can agree on? HTers tend to like to bash Colorado voters as lefties and antics, but this seems like a place we can get people in the same side.?
I agree. I'm sure Rep Bradley would appreciate support from any/all recreation groups.

IMO corner crossing should be legal. If access to public lands are closed off by private, there should be a right of the public to access via corner crossing or easement. But I also don’t own land that’s only accessible to me, so take that for what it’s worth.

I've been seeing this subject discussed for awhile now. But now that this topic has come to Colorado I am a little more interested .... a little. I've hunted for decades in NW, SW, and East Central Colorado with never running into an issue of needing to corner cross. Maybe it is just by luck that the areas I hunt don't require it for access. I am sure there are many out there that feel it would directly benefit their hunting access. I've just spent an hour looking at OnX where I hunt throughout the state of Colorado and cannot find one location where corner crossing would benefit my access.

I've been seeing this subject discussed for awhile now. But now that this topic has come to Colorado I am a little more interested .... a little. I've hunted for decades in NW, SW, and East Central Colorado with never running into an issue of needing to corner cross. Maybe it is just by luck that the areas I hunt don't require it for access. I am sure there are many out there that feel it would directly benefit their hunting access. I've just spent an hour looking at OnX where I hunt throughout the state of Colorado and cannot find one location where corner crossing would benefit my access.
I can find many many Corner Crossing spots in Northwest Colorado that would benefit me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back