Corner crossing rally

ingomar

I have been on the phone several times this morning with Rep. Hill who sponsored the corner crossing bill. She is going to attempt to blast this bill out of committee on
Feb. 18th. This date was chosen because it is a holiday, President's Day, and offered the best chance to get people to the capital without having to take a day off.

There will be a rally planned on the Capital steps in the morning complete with members of the press and cameras. While the public cannot testify before the house, we can fill the gallery in a show of support.

We also need as many Republican Representatives as possible to stand up in support of blasting this out of committee. Contact all those who represent your district and ask them to support Rep. Hill.

WE MUST HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE TO SHOW UP ON FEB. 18TH!!!

The ball is in our court. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Stay tuned for further details of the rally.

I will be there. My cameras will be there. I will try to get every person I know in outdoor media to raise the issue. If we need to rent a bus to get everyone there, so be it.

Have just reserved a spot for the rally at the Capital from 10-11 on the 18th. There were two other rallies already scheduled for 11-1.

The rally time has been changed to 2 pm on the North side of the Capital on the 18th. The lady at General Services had missed a previously scheduled rally for 10:30 on the
18th.

We are asking that everyone arrive by 12:15 so that they can be in the House Gallery for the start of the House session. Do not know exactly what time the Blast vote will be taken.

Rally will take place as soon as the House adjourns.

We are asking everyone to wear their hunter orange vest so the Legislators know that we support the bill.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back