Colorado 2nd Draw license lists are posted

Just wait till your boys 12 then think of all the awesome tags you I mean he will get šŸ˜‰.
Itā€™s working out great for my kids. This sentiment that I have heard many people express of Dad drawing the tag and hunting it rather than their kid is totally ridiculous. Iā€™m sure someone out there has done it, but if someone is a crook and a poacher they are probably not going through the effort to get kids tags in the second draw. Every time Iā€™ve been checked by a Game Warden they check your ID too, and the ā€œYouthā€ designation on the tag is pretty damn obvious that your grey beard is not attached to a 14 year old face.

Itā€™s working out great for my kids. This sentiment that I have heard many people express of Dad drawing the tag and hunting it rather than their kid is totally ridiculous. Iā€™m sure someone out there has done it, but if someone is a crook and a poacher they are probably not going through the effort to get kids tags in the second draw. Every time Iā€™ve been checked by a Game Warden they check your ID too, and the ā€œYouthā€ designation on the tag is pretty damn obvious that your grey beard is not attached to a 14 year old face.
Couldn't agree more and have praised the system many times here on hunt talk. Just making fun of the whining grown men do about a kid getting a tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back