Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO Unit 2 Archery Elk

Khunter

Glassed 51 bulls on the weekend. Took a few photos. Did not find 'the' bull yet.

Will try to get time to post a few more later.PIC_0032.JPGPIC_0031.JPGbigbuck2.jpgbird.jpg

Last edited:
The camo for that bird is INCREDIBLE!! HA! All the pics are great! Thanks for sharing! Nice bull, BTW... I would not hesitate on such... :)

Curious, how far were you when you took that pic (elk) ? Looks as if only some 50 yrds on some open trail... Though I highly doubt that is the case.

Last edited:
Nice! Weird main beam on that bull.

I may have taken photos of your no-front-forks-having buck a couple of years ago.

Buck3-1.jpg

Buck2-2.jpg

Buck1-2.jpg

as dink says thew truth hurts. probably 400 yards, using 64x optical zoom on a mid-low grade video camera (in photo mode).

I have some great video of that bull, super clear as he dinks around and then beds. FAT sagging belly on him.

That first one isn't big enough? Nice pics and good luck finding mr. big.

I said the same thing, he looks even better on video. Dead for me.

Although, we discussed it would be cool to have double kickers on that bull so the hero shots looked like you were hanging off Harley Ape Hangers:D

Although, we discussed it would be cool to have double kickers on that bull so the hero shots looked like you were hanging off Harley Ape Hangers

...you dare scoff the karma gremlins?:D

A few more photos.

First few are a single sequence as snuck up to a spring in a narrow draw. Could just about reach out with a stick and whack their horns as the drank before they would see you. Can you say AMBUSH. Good spot but no keepers. Friends trail cam was stolen 6 days after installation...so what you see is what we saw.

The spike had a broken, floppy, antler on one side. What sort of scrape does a spike get into to do that? Collision with a truck perhaps given he trotted about a mile down the middle of the road...

The badger was asking for trouble as well. hobbled badger-style for a couple hundred yards in the two track till he hopped over a bank into his hole. Had my friend drive off as if we had departed while I hung over the edge, which fooled him into sticking his head out for the photo.4bullsA.jpg4bullsCoffee.jpgSpikeBroken.jpgbadger.jpglope.jpg4bullsB.jpg

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back