Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO Unit 2 Archery Elk

I wonder if that kicker will make it past August?

My goal this weekend, other than to hit every strip bar in southern and central Wyoming, is to find a bull bigger than Khunter finds.

15 year wait vs. 2 years:D

Didn't notice the sticker on that bull in the photos. He laid down because he couldn't bear to carry that gut around more than a few feet at a time. Healthy...

I wonder if that kicker will make it past August?

My goal this weekend, other than to hit every strip bar in southern and central Wyoming, is to find a bull bigger than Khunter finds.

15 year wait vs. 2 years:D

I'll back at it again this weekend. Bring it Dinkshooter!

Didn't notice the sticker on that bull in the photos. He laid down because he couldn't bear to carry that gut around more than a few feet at a time. Healthy...

Yep, by the time I thought, better get a few pictures, I barely had time before he headed out. The sticker is the point that looks like his '6'. bad angle.

Will Khunter come through or is he full of

P1000964.jpg

A tie game will be broken with a Dance Off, Oak will judge.

P1020317.jpg

Boy lookn at these pics really makes me wish that I had gotn out to set up some cams!!! My cousin has a once and a lifetime elk tag for ND and I just cant seem to find time to drive 2 hours to the badlands to scout for him. Crap now that i think about it, I havnt been able to go scout for mule deer either. Depression is starting to set in!!!

Bad link.

I was beginning to think you had tapped out before the fight even began. ;)

Everything that I can see on that bull looks great. His 2nds and 3rds are very hard to see, though. With an archery tag, I'd probably be shooting.

saw this itchy bull on Saturday. Maybe his antlers would grow straight if he quit doing this all the time...freak points going every which way on the one side.scratcher.jpg

Last edited:
Back