CO Elk Hunt

Grizzley

Elk Hunting with a Bow in Colorado...OTC in September

Diaper - Copy.jpg

Anticipation was high and Buschy thought he might Sh@t himself! I just about pissed myself when he walked out of the house with those diapers on...my wife had a few more questions about Buschy after that stunt...yep she was taking the pictures!

Hero Shot.jpg

A Hero shot on the way out...yep I was hoping for a fork horn, John for a bird, and Buschy well enough said!

J and J Packed and Goofing Around - Copy.jpg
Supper.jpg

Exploring a new unit and eating supper in the dark...it just doesn't get any better...unless of course you find ELK!

Mtn Shot.jpg

Home at Last - Copy.jpg

Buschy hunted West and we went east...John and I had one encounter with a bull at 40 yards that did not yeild a shot while Buschy hunted solo about 7 miles away. If he wants he will post pictures of his excursion!

I learned a valuable lesson on this trip...smart people hunt with horses, ATV's, or they loose weight before their trip. By chance did you know that if try to walk a mile uphill carrying a 70 lbs pack and the elevation rises 2700 feet you really should be prepared to puke! What the Hell I'm from ND it's so freakin flat I can watch my dog run away for 3 days I was not prepared for the mountains but can't wait to do it again!

We made it back in one piece! No elk were tagged on this trip but it was a fantastic time with friends...I CAN'T wait for September!

Holy Moly he actually put diapers on. He does that when he comes to visit my neighbor as well. mama.

Buschy, you made us edit out your diaper scenes in the North Dakota mule deer hunt, and now you post them on the world wide web, for the entire planet to see. What's up with that?

Really, the guy has some strange clothing preferences. The Micheal Jackson glove makes me shake my head more than the Depends stuff.

But, he kills some big critters, with archery tackle, so who am I to make fun of his clothing choices? :confused:

Buschy needs help.

Looks like a great time though, and some pretty country.

I was wondering how you guys did. That big valley looks familiar, although there are a lot of them in that country.

Ha. Great pictures. It truely didn't matter that we didn't get an elk, it was of the most entertaining and fun hunts I have been on in a long time.

I will see if can round up some pictures and put up a post about the hunt soon. It was a blast!

Looks like a great time at the circus....:D can only imagine how the duct tape got used... :rolleyes:

Unbeatable memories for sure.. Thanks for sharing !!

Listen Buschy, if you're trying to dig up field pics of you in diapers stalking elk with a bow, maybe it's best if you leave those offline. :D

I've seen a loin cloth hero shot on here. Time to take it up a notch next year guys, I want to see a diaper hero shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back