Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

CO draw results

Thanks that encouraging. I'm new to this, been hunting whitetails but its nothing like the west.

There is definitely a learning curve with elk hunting so set expectations appropriately. That being said, both of those areas will make for some pretty awesome drives, you are going to really enjoy just walking around even if you don't tag out.

There is definitely a learning curve with elk hunting so set expectations appropriately. That being said, both of those areas will make for some pretty awesome drives, you are going to really enjoy just walking around even if you don't tag out.
Sounds good, I will let you know how it goes.

Drew a cow elk and mule deer tag in unit 33. That's it for CO this year but it beats nothing

I know everyone is exited about their tags, but does anyone know when the leftover draw results are out? Not the August 6 or whenever leftover day shit show, the second draw?

I looked it up today, and they've changed it again to the beginning of August.
I think that’s something different. When I didn’t drawing the initial draw I elected to go to the leftover draw, which happens before the leftover list comes out. I think that’s what you have linked.

Can anyone confirm that the secondary draw results were released? Is CO still on schedule to release the leftover list 1st week of August? They seem to be very on point this year.
I drew a B tag during the initial draw and am looking forward to seeing what’s on the leftover list.
Thanks

Can anyone confirm that the secondary draw results were released? Is CO still on schedule to release the leftover list 1st week of August? They seem to be very on point this year.
I drew a B tag during the initial draw and am looking forward to seeing what’s on the leftover list.
Thanks
I received a notification I drew a second season mule deer tag in the leftover draw, and my credit card was charged.

Thanks

Technically there are 2 “leftover” lists. There is a leftover list for the limited draw which you can elect to receive, this list comes out in June and you get the results on July. Then there is the leftovers from this process + returned licenses that is available in August.

I’ve got a question about the leftover list. I did not draw my first choice archery deer tag, which going off the statistics I knew I wouldn’t. I checked the list for the second draw and the unit I wanted wasn’t there so I applied and drew a different tag. Now today on the leftover list there are 6 tags left for my first choice unit. Am I correct to assume that those 6 tags were turned back in or weren’t paid for before the second draw came out? Now, if I wanted one of the 6 leftover tags I would need to turn the tag I have in, then try and chance it for the leftover list and potentially not have a tag at all? I hope this makes sense, if not let me know if I can clarify. Thanks in advance Zach

Edit. I was going to delete this but I figured I’d put the info up for other meatheads like me. I just talked to CPW, if you want a different tag the gal I talked to said it’s better to turn the tag back in to get it off your cid number rather than try and exchange it because that process takes longer and the tags you want could be gone. Now I need to decide if I want to chance tags I already have for tags I want...decision decisions

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back