Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

CO draw results

Some weird stuff happened. I drew my late cow tag w/ 0 pts at what was 7% or so odds last year, my buddy drew a 3rd season buck tag as a second choice in a unit that has drawn out in entirety at 1st choice for at least three years in a row (i told him not to bother with second choice on that, i guess good thing he didn't listen), and I didn't draw a second choice doe antelope tag in a unit that went leftover last year. I briefly checked quota changes and I don't recall ever seeing anything in these areas that would explain this, and increased apps only explain one of these oddities.

Gosh. Why do I waste my time thinking about these things.

I heard that as well, but I'm not convinced it's accurate. At the April commission meeting it was stated that in round numbers, 2018 applications totaled 698K and 2019 applications totaled 590K. For those interested, 2017 was about 550K.
Please, please keep us updated as to what your hear. I'm at work and can't listen. I also know you and Wllm have learned how to translate the CPW dialect!
Maybe a real quick highlights in the state specific section?

Edit - I think I found the link. Jumped the gun a little bit

Last edited:
Some weird stuff happened. I drew my late cow tag w/ 0 pts at what was 7% or so odds last year, my buddy drew a 3rd season buck tag as a second choice in a unit that has drawn out in entirety at 1st choice for at least three years in a row (i told him not to bother with second choice on that, i guess good thing he didn't listen), and I didn't draw a second choice doe antelope tag in a unit that went leftover last year. I briefly checked quota changes and I don't recall ever seeing anything in these areas that would explain this, and increased apps only explain one of these oddities.

Gosh. Why do I waste my time thinking about these things.
I drew a tag on a second choice that was 4.3 percent in the second choice last year

I drew first rifle, either sex Elk, GMU6, Which also allows me to hunt 16, 17, 161, and 171.

Has anyone been up that way for first season rifle?

Anyone got a tag in the mail yet? I’m not a very patient person Incase you haven’t noticed 😄

I don’t know if this has been brought up or not yet, but the draw recap reports are out for 2019. Also, I too am not very patient and haven’t received my tag yet.

I know I posted earlier about being impatient, but I think today was the payment deadline, so I’m sure as long as they have your money for sure now they’ll send them next week...hopefully

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back