PEAX Equipment

CO draw results

ZBB - you've pretty much got it right, but if there's only 6 tags, prepare to be without a tag at all again. It would be pretty risky.

ZBB - you've pretty much got it right, but if there's only 6 tags, prepare to be without a tag at all again. It would be pretty risky.
I’m aware haha, if you could hear the gears grinding in my head right now...

well you are maybe too late to turn in tag and have your record cleared in time for the tuesday leftover land rush. My understanding is it can take a week for your hunter profile to be cleared so that it does not show you have a type A tag awarded. And that in turn prevents a new purchase till the old tag is cleared out. Could be wrong but I for sure would not turn it in now without confirming exactly when you become eligible to buy a replacement or that it will for sure have you ready for tuesday.

and yes as she advised you, for a tag a lot of guys are gonna want there is basically zero chance to waltz in and exchange. You gotta take the plunge and ditch the one tag and be diligent about seeing and buying the tag you want come up on the list.

CPW staff assured me today that the system never crashed last year...

my fave was when the list was shut down for a week in August with zero added tags then a pile of good tags were dumped at once. Scored like high school kid at prom with a super hot date.

well you are maybe too late to turn in tag and have your record cleared in time for the tuesday leftover land rush. My understanding is it can take a week for your hunter profile to be cleared so that it does not show you have a type A tag awarded. And that in turn prevents a new purchase till the old tag is cleared out. Could be wrong but I for sure would not turn it in now without confirming exactly when you become eligible to buy a replacement or that it will for sure have you ready for tuesday.

and yes as she advised you, for a tag a lot of guys are gonna want there is basically zero chance to waltz in and exchange. You gotta take the plunge and ditch the one tag and be diligent about seeing and buying the tag you want come up on the list.
I just called and you can go to the cpw office and return it. I asked if it would be a same day deal and she said yes. Luckily there is an office in the town I live in. That would be another risk if you didn’t have an office close by and had to mail in.

I just called and you can go to the cpw office and return it. I asked if it would be a same day deal and she said yes. Luckily there is an office in the town I live in. That would be another risk if you didn’t have an office close by and had to mail in.
It's a same day deal to turn the tag in, but it'll take a week plus to clear your account so you can buy an A tag. I just went through returning a tag ans it took 10 days to update on cpwshop.

The super secret list comes out on the 7th, I'm waiting for that one. Secret of the pros.

I think they changed the rules about the 6+ point tags right?

My buddy got a 44 4th rifle off the list in mid September one year, I don’t think you can do that any more.

It's a same day deal to turn the tag in, but it'll take a week plus to clear your account so you can buy an A tag. I just went through returning a tag ans it took 10 days to update on cpwshop.
Incorrect. You can turn a tag in august 5th and you will be able to buy one the 6th. If you turn it in in person instead of through the mail. I did it last year.

Incorrect. You can turn a tag in august 5th and you will be able to buy one the 6th. If you turn it in in person instead of through the mail. I did it last year.
I don't see how. We turned in a deer tag a couple weeks ago and it took 10 business days to clear the account. Also, yesterday, my wife and I both turned in our elk tags. And both of us are still showing the license as active on our account. So it's not a one day deal. I hope your right though, so I can take part in the leftover day CF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back