Caution Warning: Racism #huntingwhileblack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any music that says "I hate...". Plenty of rap stuff about hating white folks, disrespecting women (of any color) and wanting to kill cops (of any color), yeah, but songs about hating black people? Doesn't seem to fit any genre I have ever heard of. Who is recording this, and on which label?

Here's your list:

714D47BE-3B07-43FB-9EE1-033D41A4AE8C.jpeg

#nobodypackinasystembigenoughtodisturbyourhuntinzenouthere

Last edited:
Again, sidestepping any possible proof. Weird, if I'm so wrong you'd think you'd have a million examples available to yourself to prove it, and instead you just decide to roll with ad hominems. Actually its not weird, its exactly the reaction I get from people that put too much faith in the media narrative and don't look into data themselves. I'd recommend you do your own research just to get a real idea of whats going on. Or not, cognitive dissidence is a powerful force. Have a good one, I'm going to go back to researching bore coating a rifle.
Read this and other HT threads on this topic and embrace the direct experiences of many HT colleagues who have faced/seen overt racism and sexism - no need to search further. Their personal experiences speak louder to me than your conclusory bluster.

Here's your list:

SPLC is not a reliable source.

Many more examples of SPLC acting more as a hate group themselves than as a decider of what hate is.

Not that I deny your premise that songs with hate exist, of course they do. But just because SPLC labels something as hate doesn't make it so. And really, it gets down to the nitty gritty of what to do about it. Do you want government stepping in and arresting people for their "creative expression"? What happened to "If you don't like it then don't watch [listen]". I don't know what the solution is except that expanding government powers to address things like this always always always goes terribly wrong, and that circlejerking with everyone online to prove how not racist we all are accomplishes literally nothing except needless division. Everyone in this thread agrees that racism is bad. So why are some people putting others down and virtue signalling the hardest about it? Is this the part where we play the leftist game of projection and assume those virtue signalling the hardest are compensating for SoMeThInG.

I do think at times SPLC can over characterize things through their lens, but what facts can you cite that make them "a hate group themselves"?

Umm, their over characterizations for predictable de facto social acceptance ?

Read this and other HT threads on this topic and embrace the direct experiences of many HT colleagues who have faced/seen overt racism and sexism - no need to search further. Their personal experiences speak louder to me than your conclusory bluster.
Again with the hostility. What "conclusory bluster" lol?? I simply stated that looking at statistics of hate crime in the US indicates a far different picture than what the media presents. But i get it, if you have to pretend I'm the bad guy to justify your hostility then so be it. And again, saying that racists hold zero political power in the US is not saying there are zero instances of racism. I don't make that claim and I even stated earlier that it makes me sad there are people that misguided out there. Unless you are promoting some kind of totalitarian state that executes racists on demand, I'm not sure what you want. Having some level of personal freedom means that unfortunately this is going to exist and when it does the best result comes from refusing to give it any power over how you feel. These small minded people are more frustrated by being ignored than anything else so why not just ignore them instead of blowing it up and demanding the entire community assume guilt and demand that "we all do better". What does that accomplish? Besides making people like this feel more powerful than they are. Because, again with the simple Fact, a word you hate - these racists have zero political power in the US.

I guess we differ on what actions are necessary to be a called "hate group". @VikingsGuy
Yea but doncha just marvel at the pejorative power of the word...so socio-politically expedient. Rally the media, we've a sound byte to blast...

Can't believe you listen to stuff like that. Same reason I don't listen to a buch of junk about shooting cops and stuff. To each his own, I guess. Adios on this thread; going nowhere fast.

You keep saying the racists have zero political power, but our racist president gave an overtly racist speech a couple days ago in Minnesota and 40% of the population supports him. We are actively committing genocide on the southern border and somehow that doesn't meet your threshold for racism. You laugh at the idea of the drug war being racist even though the Nixon administration openly admitted that it's goal was to disrupt the African American community and it's efforts to achieve equality. What exactly do you think racism is?

SPLC is not a reliable source.

Many more examples of SPLC acting more as a hate group themselves than as a decider of what hate is.

Not that I deny your premise that songs with hate exist, of course they do. But just because SPLC labels something as hate doesn't make it so. And really, it gets down to the nitty gritty of what to do about it. Do you want government stepping in and arresting people for their "creative expression"? What happened to "If you don't like it then don't watch [listen]". I don't know what the solution is except that expanding government powers to address things like this always always always goes terribly wrong, and that circlejerking with everyone online to prove how not racist we all are accomplishes literally nothing except needless division. Everyone in this thread agrees that racism is bad. So why are some people putting others down and virtue signalling the hardest about it? Is this the part where we play the leftist game of projection and assume those virtue signalling the hardest are compensating for SoMeThInG.

What happened is some racist jackwagon played it loud enough that someone else didn't have a choice but to hear it.

I have no idea if the tape is 'real" or not and said so to the OP

But just to be clear. Racism and Sexism is alive and well in Canada. I have had hunters refuse to allow a female guide them. We are all alcoholics, ignorant and either sex driven or deprived, depending on the one doing the taunting. It is real. I will admit, that no one, especially one of the taunters, would ever see me cry. but that doesn't mean that the man in the tape had not just reached that point. We find the folks back east to be the worst. The further west one goes the less you hear it. We dont listen to the type of music Ken and April like. Only good Christian music for us, so I have no idea what this bad music thing is all about. In fact there is a law ( unwritten I might add ) that no rap music is allowed north of British Columbia. Coe, Croce, IceCube. ????? Never heard of them :cool:

I don't know of any music that says "I hate...". Plenty of rap stuff about hating white folks, disrespecting women (of any color) and wanting to kill cops (of any color), yeah, but songs about hating black people? Doesn't seem to fit any genre I have ever heard of. Who is recording this, and on which label?

Man, you are way more into hating white folks and disrespecting women than I am. I can't believe you listen to stuff like that.

I mean, you know about it, therefore you must be into it, and support it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back