California Bans Travel to Idaho

The thing I find interesting is the members of this platform that try to stir up the conversation and even entice Randy to shut it down. If you don't want to respectfully participate and are just waiting to see it end or get locked, go to a different threat. So far folks have been offering their opinion and have not bullied anyone. The way Randy asked the members to...

The thing I find interesting is the members of this platform that try to stir up the conversation and even entice Randy to shut it down. If you don't want to respectfully participate and are just waiting to see it end or get locked, go to a different threat. So far folks have been offering their opinion and have not bullied anyone. The way Randy asked the members to...
Or, start a different thread about the boys/ girls sports angle. It ain't hard to figure out. mtmuley

I have a bigger picture question that actually may put this topic into the public land hunting arena. The bigger question is this, if we allow states to put in restrictions because the "state" (actually in this case officials of the state) does not agree with another state's law on something, where will it end? Could a state say that they do no agree with a state's stance on public land ownership (looking at you Nevada!) and thus decide to put a restriction on their own residents for travel to or enjoyment of that particular state? Where does it stop? What if Idaho retaliates and goes one step further.....any public employee of CA may not ENTER its state? If there are multiple states that have this law as alluded to earlier, how does that affect college sports? When I step back and think where this could lead, it certainly concerns me.

Balkanization. Bad idea.

This article gives a bit more detail on the topic.

What are your thoughts on Caster Semenya?
Under a the Idaho gender law she wouldn't be allowed to play period because she is a woman with XY chromosomes, and therefore high testosterone levels.

Caster was born a female. The fact that she has XY chromosomes is an act of nature. She wouldn’t be disqualified. She’s not a tranny.

Caster was born a female. The fact that she has XY chromosomes is an act of nature. She wouldn’t be disqualified. She’s not a tranny.

Pretty sure the big guy is tired of shutting down threads, and I'm over the back and forth. Here are the facts, I will spare you my opinions or interpretations, if you want to learn more I encourage you to educated yourself.

This is the language of the bill:
1593226946805.png

This is an article about Caster specifically.

This law is being challenged in court HECOX V. LITTLE

Also the epithet you used is considered offensive, just giving you a heads up I wasn't aware either until I was educated on the topic.

this morning i was called out for my reflecting on my feelings towards being older and feeling glad now I'm past having to deal with some things parents and girls are dealing with today in youth sports, in addition to my own childhood, i was thinking about my daughter Cassy who was a tremendously gifted athlete, and was a force in girls HS track. when i went to a meet to watch her run , never one time as a dad ,did i have to wonder if a young man was gonna run against her and kick all the girls butts. in Oregon where i live if you go to state as a HS school track athlete, the State Championships are held at the University of Oregon at the hallowed ground of Hayward Field were the best track athletes in the world have come to compete for decades , and for kids getting a chance to make state and run there is a very big deal. i got to watch both my oldest kids compete at Hayward in state track events. my son Nick won a state championship and has a state record which still stands today and went on to compete in college track. my daughter Cassy was well on her way to following in her brothers footsteps and made the state team as a Soph in HS, even though she didn't medal she had 2 more years of HS track or so we thought, and she would get her chance, but in the start of her Jr year she complained of hip pain and we later found out she was born with a partially formed hip socket and the pain was from her ball joint in her femur sliding in and out it required major surgery of cutting her pelvis bone in half to slide it over her ball joint to keep it from popping out ,and she never ran track again. that was very difficult for us as a family but its life and we moved on. and this was 2011, here we are on a few short years later and now parents are having to console there daughters and their lost dreams of districts or state because a boy ran against them and took there spot, not like what i went through that was just an injury. and so ya I'm not ashamed to say that, and i stand by my daughter and other girls and parents, in saying boys should not compete against girls in youth sports as it creates an unfair advantage.

One of the last races my daughter ran , throttling down and cruising to the win in the 100M At the start off her jr year in the infamous Ganja Socks now a part of family lore , She smoked’em on the track and we won’t comment about what might have been smoked after ! Ha ha ha ... my daughter all about supporting the going green movement. This thread today made me go and look for these old pics to find those socks
1593225421868.jpeg

1593228803385.jpeg

looking close you can see marijuana leaves run the back of my daughters socks . She was my little outlaw 😍
05C978F6-7269-4486-9FCD-C62EA8D0A379.jpeg

And dad enjoying a beer and a trip down memory lane in the hoodie I bought the day I watched my daughter run state at Hayward Field .... University of Oregon while i type this post
81DB556E-D706-482B-911B-FC45A27C906C.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sure the big guy is tired of shutting down threads, and I'm over the back and forth. Here are the facts, I will spare you my opinions or interpretations, if you want to learn more I encourage you to educated yourself.

This is the language of the bill:
View attachment 144907

This is an article about Caster specifically.

This law is being challenged in court HECOX V. LITTLE

Also the epithet you used is considered offensive, just giving you a heads up I wasn't aware either until I was educated on the topic.

I read the bill with a fine toothed comb and find that Caster if in fact possesses female anatomy ie a vagina, breasts and or uterus disqualification would be problematic. I further studied her bio and the interactions involved between her, the IAAF and the IOC. Both concluded she could indeed compete as a female after passing sex identification tests and physical exams. She's a biological anomaly to be sure, but she was born and was assigned the F gender at birth which of course was done on genital examination. The Idaho Bill IMO wouldn't disqualify her per se. I find the ID Bill designated to protect biological males and females from those who "choose" to change their outward gender appearance and chemistry. If your born XY and do indeed possess a penis and testicles then you're a male period. If you're a female XX and are born with a vagina, uterus, breasts and associated gender hormones you're a female period. These are undisputed biological facts. Surgically and chemically making yourself into something you're not cannot change that no matter what you may believe. I tend to agree that desiring to do so is best left to the phycological professionals because you have deep issues. Now personally I don't care if you want to be gay, trans or martian. None of my beeswax. What I take issue with is you trying to pass your deviancy off as a societal and acceptable norm. Its not. Just keep all that to yourself because that's a you problem, not societies.

Last edited:
Who actually takes anything California does seriously anymore? Their government acts like they own a little liberal fiefdom and look down their noses the rest of the world. I just got back from taking my two eldest daughters on a road trip out there to visit friends and family where I grew up, and on the drive home I reflected and realized I feel bad for the sane folks who still live in that state. Many of them feel like they just can't leave for various reasons and that there is no hope of electing good leadership who make informed decisions rather than emotional ones.

As far as I'm concerned, you can identify as whatever you want, that's your business. However, when it comes to taking part in sports, or using public restrooms, it should be based on what you are physically, not mentally. Maybe instead of girls sports, it should be sports for humans who do not have a penis. Likewise, when it comes to public restrooms, if you have a penis then you use the restroom that has urinals. You can walk around dressed up as someone of the opposite gender the rest of your time if you want, I don't care, but sports are separated based on what you are physically, not mentally.

As far as I'm concerned, you can identify as whatever you want, that's your business. However, when it comes to taking part in sports, or using public restrooms, it should be based on what you are physically, not mentally. Maybe instead of girls sports, it should be sports for humans who do not have a penis. Likewise, when it comes to public restrooms, if you have a penis then you use the restroom that has urinals. You can walk around dressed up as someone of the opposite gender the rest of your time if you want, I don't care, but sports are separated based on what you are physically, not mentally.
Stop making sense. There’s no room for that on forums anymore.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back