Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cool places that only hunters and outdoorsmen can really appreciate. (bars, restaurants and hotels)

I always like stopping in at the Occidental Saloon and Hotel in Buffalo, WY. https://www.occidentalwyoming.com/saloon
Also, I'll throw in Lynn's Dakotmart in Pierre, SD. Nice grocery store upstairs, good sporting goods downstairs. Good, not great, but as good as you can get without driving ~3 hours.

I’ll try hit up the occidental next year on my way to or from Ledoux days in Kaycee

The Meeker Cafe and hotel. Some amazing mounts, and some cool pictures and stuff from Teddy R when he hunted here. It’s a neat place.

The food is absolutely horrible, but other than that it’s cool😂

The western wildlife travel center on i70 in western Kansas

I think it's call mittens or used to be

Western Kansas Wildlife Travel Center
(785) 672-4111
Glad someone posted this because I was getting ready to. We stop on every drive to Colorado.

Bullwacker’s Saloon and Steakhouse in Whitewood, SD.

Invasion Bar and Grill in Kaycee, WY.

Any Kum & Go west of Kansas City. Us Easterners giggle every time.

buckhorn exchange, pretty famous denver spot. certainly appreciated by far more than hunters. the dry aged buffalo ribeye is pretty awesome.

View attachment 289876
This is the most impressive mounts i have ever seen. They also have a large collection of old rifles, knives, etc. Full mount bears and mountain lions were upstairs.

I don't have any pictures handy, but the Roosevelt Room in Anchorage, AK. It's tough to find. The entrance is within an entrance to a beauty salon. It's an antique shop of sorts. There are high end doube guns, all sorts of relics, mounts, fossils, all sitting around on tables for you to pick up and check out. There's a room in the back with hand engraved, silver inlayed German bolt guns and antique firearms that you would only see at high end auctions, and they're in the open where you can pick them up and check them out. I recall seeing a Purdy side by side in the velvet lined case with a price tag north of $10k just hanging out on a table. Really cool place if you're into antiques with a focus on firearms and taxidermy.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back