Caribou Gear

Calibres you'd like to own

I actually don’t know what else I’d want. I’ve got a 6.5 PRC and a 7mm Rem Mag and for the kind of hunting I do, everything up to elk, I feel I’m pretty much covered.
Same here...I have it covered, all that I hunt is whitetail deer. I currently own a .300 Blackout, .308, .30-06, .300 Weatherby mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .257 Weatherby mag, .264 Winchester mag, and 7mm Remington mag. I would like a 7mm08 and a .270, just because they are cool cartridges.

Same here...I have it covered, all that I hunt is whitetail deer. I currently own a .300 Blackout, .308, .30-06, .300 Weatherby mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .257 Weatherby mag, .264 Winchester mag, and 7mm Remington mag. I would like a 7mm08 and a .270, just because they are cool cartridges.
I’m sure I’ll find another one I want before long, but harder to justify it if you don’t see much need for it. I did forget to add, also have a 6.5x284.

I’d like a 6.5 Grendel in a left handed bolt gun. Small, light, light recoil, able to take a deer at 300yds. Sounds great!

Otherwise, I’d like to own a .410/45lc pistol to carry and pop grouse & quail while I’m out in the deer woods. Not prohibitively expensive or rare, I just haven gotten around to it yet.

I’d like a 6.5 Grendel in a left handed bolt gun. Small, light, light recoil, able to take a deer at 300yds. Sounds great!

Otherwise, I’d like to own a .410/45lc pistol to carry and pop grouse & quail while I’m out in the deer woods. Not prohibitively expensive or rare, I just haven gotten around to it yet.
I'd toss 6arc into the discussion. ARC and Grendel are really close, but ARC hits the sweet spot for projectiles in its caliber while Grendel doesn't really have the horsepower for the good projectiles in its caliber. I'm really digging my Howa Mini(s) in ARC.

I have all the bases covered already with 30-06 and 404 Jeffery. Those two will kill anything on the planet. That's good enough.

I cant leave well enough alone.. But I'd like to have a 6BR, 22ARC, 22GT, 6-6.5 PRC, or 25-6.5 PRC.

I would like a 17 hornet I think it would be a great fox and beaver gun. Also looking at a 257 weatherby hand loaded with 85 grain ballistic tips as a wolf gun. Not sure why I need one never had a chance at a wolf before

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back