Calibres you'd like to own

Aussie_hunter_JD

Curious if guys here have any calibres or guns they would love to own one day.

For me it's a double in either 9.3x74r or 450-400 NE. The latter is my preference but really don't think I'd have more than one or two opportunities in my life to use it.

A 404 Jeffery would be the other (bolt version of a 450-400NE).

A Rigby rifle is at the top of the list for me but I'm unlikely to have a spare $10-20k anytime soon. A Brno ZG47 in original condition would be my second choice.

What about other folks?

For me it's a double in either 9.3x74r or 450-400 NE. The latter is my preference but really don't think I'd have more than one or two opportunities in my life to use it.

A Rigby rifle is at the top of the list for me but I'm unlikely to have a spare $10-20k anytime soon. A Brno ZG47 in original condition would be my second choice.

What about other folks?
The .404 Jeffery has always intrigued me. But pretty much any of the old classic dangerous game cartridges in an old worn bolt or fancy double.

What about other folks?

If it were to happen, it would be another firearm that I’m “not” using enough! But,to fill in the blanks.... it would be a quality, no frills, modern double rifle, probably in 470 Nitro. memtb

I’d like a 28 gauge. Don’t need it, but if one found its way home with me I’d also like a double rifle. Make mine 45-70

I'm looking for just the right Darne 12 or 16 gauge - in case anyone has one that they want to re-home.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back