Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BUSY weekend!

Classic. Congrats.
If you ever want to have a really busy schedule, let me know and you can add 4 kids to your plate for the fall!! :eek:

Time well spent now will pay off when they get older and the schedule has less openings. Keep at it!
-Cade
Not sure I could pull that off. Both figuratively and literally, we've nipped that issue... :eek:

Absolutely perfect! That's what being a dad is all about. Doesn't get much better than being able to share what we love with the ones we love! Congrats to both of you and thank you for sharing with us, it took me back to a very similar time with my son :)

Outstanding!!!
Spencer is famous for sure - I recognized him from his first deer pic and another squirrel pic.
Great job men! Face camo job looks good to me: darken the shine, break up outline - nailed it!
Thanks for sharing.

PS - poop emergencies are directly related to breakfast consumed. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Last edited:
You will both remember that hunt as long as you live. Good times right there.

Great story. Jealous of all you guys with young hunters still living in your house. Congrats!

Great times that you will both look back on and smile. Take plenty of pictures. Congrats to you both.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back