Bull

Oak.

What is the bidding up to for your story. I bet Eastmans and Hunting Fool are at each others throats!

You know, with another year on him that would have been one heck of a bull. ;)

WAY cool bull!!

Thanks for all the comments and the request for a story, but that's about it. I mean, who wants to hear that I scouted for 8 days, or that I found him on day 5 and watched him day 6 and 7, or that he disappeared on day 8, the day before the opener, and that I hiked for 13 miles that day to find him right before dark, or that he was nowhere to be found on opening day and I hiked 9.5 miles looking for him that day, or that I couldn't find him the second morning either and ended up having to hike for help for a dead truck battery, or that right after getting my truck running I spotted him from the road and made a 2 mile stalk in wide open country and shot him at 100 yards, or that by the time I got him all packed back to the truck at 7pm I had hiked another 15 miles that day?

Nope, I think I'll leave the story as is.

As for score, Dinkshooter guessed he's somewhere between 320 and 400 and I think he's pretty close. ;)

Congrats Oak. I'm a little disappointed not to see a pic of the whole elk in back of the truck like those cows last year! :D

Haha I love the write up.
That is a really awesome bull, I'm sure you worked your tail off for it.
Congrats Oak.

Well written, to the point! You should put this in Extreme Elk...maybe elaborate just a bit! Congrats man.

Wow,does that make up for not having an antelope tag this year?Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.Congratulations.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back