PEAX Equipment

Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

Are you on farmersonly or adultfeindfinder?

Did you ever snag a date with that woman who smoked the husky puppy? I think she was from Ureaka. 🙂
As I'm functionally illiterate in @DouglasR speak and related idioms, I read this and thought, hmm, what does "smoking a husky puppy mean"?

And then realized, to paraphrase Freud, sometimes a husky puppy is just a husky puppy.

As I'm functionally illiterate in @DouglasR speak and related idioms, I read this and thought, hmm, what does "smoking a husky puppy mean"?

And then realized, to paraphrase Freud, sometimes a husky puppy is just a husky puppy.

Jeopardy question of the week.

Category- Euphemisms. “For $800, Alex.”

“ Blurring the lines between innuendo regarding relationships with older women, the killing of misidentified canines, and cannabis consumption, this phrase is what?”

“What is, ‘Smoking a husky puppy?’”

“Correct.”

In my experience, when people try to get their ex back via the kind of advice found on this website, it usually ends in a restraining order.

To crossover with any music Friday: Seems too similar to the type of woman in the Dwight Yoakam song “Ain’t that lonely yet”.

She keeps calling, and leaving him notes on his door, but he’s not that lonely yet

Do you think she would think I'm breaking a fashion rule by matching my Kuiu pants with my Firstlite jacket?

I mean really? Do woman really want to be able to do this to men and feel good about themselves? I know if roles were reversed us men would get smacked, tossed out, sleep on the couch type of thing if we mentioned anything along the lines of wanting to manipulate the women in our lives.

View attachment 288195
I bet she's all for ending toxic masculinity, though!

"Every guy on Tinder is holding a fish or something else he killed."

AUGH I was just talking about this the other day with some friends - there is a whole faction of women that don't like this (guys with fish/hunting pics in their dating profiles) which I THINK IS CRAZY. We agreed that holding a big fish or posing with a deer is awesome - it means a dude is outdoorsy, he has hobbies besides video games and IPAs. Single ladies need to check themselves if they keep writing off normal awesome dudes with fish pics.

"Every guy on Tinder is holding a fish or something else he killed."

AUGH I was just talking about this the other day with some friends - there is a whole faction of women that don't like this (guys with fish/hunting pics in their dating profiles) which I THINK IS CRAZY. We agreed that holding a big fish or posing with a deer is awesome - it means a dude is outdoorsy, he has hobbies besides video games and IPAs. Single ladies need to check themselves if they keep writing off normal awesome dudes with fish pics.
How would you ladies respond to a guy holding his favorite Magic: The Gathering (THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME) card instead of a fish in his profile pic?

Asking for some friends.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back