Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

Some of those girls were in my high school class.
I had 3 girls in my HS class when I graduated.. I bet your pickins were better than mine.

My kids had it pretty good in Bozeman. The school was excellent. Small eastern MT farm upbringing was good, but there are different benefits each way.

So many places replaced. I'll bet the Cats Paw still looks the same inside. Haven't been in there since '93.
I'm guessing most members are too high brow for that joint. Don't blame anybody either.

So many places replaced. I'll bet the Cats Paw still looks the same inside. Haven't been in there since '93.
I'm guessing most members are too high brow for that joint. Don't blame anybody either.

It's been more than 15 years since I've been in there, but I've never seen a place that had such a soft floor that wasn't a 40 year old trailerhouse.

I’m just glad they haven’t found ingomar, circle or plentywood yet.

This article and thread are gold! Reminds me of when I was a teenager growing up in the Sierra foothills and all the Sacramento folks were invading to get their piece of heaven.

The first and last time I was in the cats paw a dude tried hitting on one of my buddies (law enforcement) who came up to hunt and someone lost their meth in the bathroom and was trying to figure out who picked it up. Buddy came up to Montana thinking there was country and western folk. Lol. all he got was broke back mountain and crackheads. Lol.

I’m forever grateful to Gallatin county, made enough in the real estate market to cash out, get the hell out and build my house paid for 70 miles away.

I’m just glad they haven’t found ingomar, circle or plentywood yet.

This article and thread are gold! Reminds me of when I was a teenager growing up in the Sierra foothills and all the Sacramento folks were invading to get their piece of heaven.

The first and last time I was in the cats paw a dude tried hitting on one of my buddies (law enforcement) who came up to hunt and someone lost their meth in the bathroom and was trying to figure out who picked it up. Buddy came up to Montana thinking there was country and western folk. Lol. all he got was broke back mountain and crackheads. Lol.

I’m forever grateful to Gallatin county, made enough in the real estate market to cash out, get the hell out and build my house paid for 70 miles away.
I mean the Jersey Lily is for sale….

I'm guessing most members are too high brow for that joint.
Cats Paw happens to be the first of the maybe three bars I’ve visited when passing through Bozeman. Gravitated right toward the place the first time I drove into town about a decade ago.

Shows about how low my old brow sits.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
My 2 daughters and me tried convincing My wife it would be a good buy last year. She still seems skeptical. She’s just not a visionary like us.
Throw in the fact you'd be owners of a rich piece of Montana history.

I had 3 girls in my HS class when I graduated.. I bet your pickins were better than mine.

My kids had it pretty good in Bozeman. The school was excellent. Small eastern MT farm upbringing was good, but there are different benefits each way.
Twenty girls in my class, some were nice, some not so much.
Three is slim pickins for sure. You parted ways with your virginity the first week you were at MSU didn't you?

No it’s still a dump

*edit dark mysterious dump with semi good food at a decent price. If you’re a gambling man those machines are a’playin

Reactions: Hem
Back