Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bowsite.com must be getting slow

I got a frikkin housecat too. Jeeze.. Good thing though, I'm taking the little critter in to have it's claws cut off and it's reproductive organs ripped out... that's nice, but to the tune of $400. I'm hoping it's a bear meat eating little machine though... :D

I got a frikkin housecat too. Jeeze.. Good thing though, I'm taking the little critter in to have it's claws cut off and it's reproductive organs ripped out... that's nice, but to the tune of $400. I'm hoping it's a bear meat eating little machine though... :D

I've always heard you say that bear meat is pet food for you, do you cook it first?
I imagine trichinosis would transfer to cats and dogs the same it would to people wouldn't it?

It's ok if you don't post anything.

Got accused of not registering with my real name and who the heck was I, even though my first post there was in 1999.

And no, I rarely post anywhere. Might post something again that I regret!

My grandfather used to tell a story about how a dog won't eat bear meat.

Is that why you feed it to a cat?

Hey Buzz, I didn't know you got banned. I thought you, just like myself quit posting anything. I will drop in there and read once in a while, but its always the same old whining and wizzing on each other. I can only take it once in a while. Not a fun place at all.

I'm a fan, it's usually my second internet stop after this place.
Of course, it’s hard for me to believe they stifled Buzz’s oratory creativity.
Musta been a mistake.

Last edited:

$400!!! Holy Chit that's a lot of dough to make sure your cat doesn't scratch anyone or have more cats. I have a 10¢ solution for you.

18772d1235096864-safe-shotgun-shell-hpim0666.jpg

I have no use for cats. Hope I don't get banned for posting shells in a Bowsite thread. :rolleyes:

There are more D-bags per capita on Bowsite than any other place on the net. I used to go there from time to time to check out the local sections. The Maryland section was usually pretty dead, some dude asked about information on public land and I mentinoed that he should check out marylandwhtetail.com. tons of info and lots of bowhunters, etc... Turns out I was put on 'notice' because I posted a website that didn't pay for advertising. Unbeknownst to me the MD site owner is the arch enemy of Bowsites' owner. I had no idea or even cared, but was branded a troll because of it. What I think is funny is how many people are labled as trouble makers. I'll bet 20% of the people over there are on notice. Bunch of upity snobs.

I even got threating emails from some of the asswhipes over the MD site thing. I told them to go fugg themselves and never went back.

You've never been on ArcheryTalk then...:cool:

I am one of those bowsiter's and like others go on to the site for all the information,it was really helpful for me when I started bow hunting a few years ago.But I'm starting to have a hard time going on there and dealing with all the whining and complaining that seems to show up on a lot of the post,and while I haven't been on this site very long I still have yet to see anything as negative as a lot of the post over there.Not saying everyone on bowsite is that way but there is a large crowd that make it hard for a guy to go on and ask a question and not get treated like a total dumb a**!

Bowsite-Montana: A bunch of really good younger archers who actually hunt instead of sitting around their computers railing away relentlessly like the larger population of middle aged blowhards that frequent that site.The bickering,whining, and back-and-forth arguing over the same topics over and over became too much for me.I think the site is self-destructing which is too bad.Oh yeah, I'm a bowhunter/rifle hunter/shotgun hunter who wouldn't be threatened by a week long muzzleloader season in Montana.Thats just my opinion and not worth arguing over.

There are more D-bags per capita on Bowsite than any other place on the net.

REALLY ? Go to Monster Mulies or the Preditor sites..... OK, MM.com isnt as bad as the ol Huntinfo...... ;)

I got a frikkin housecat too. Jeeze..

You , my friend, Just got a cut in your man card. I don't care that you kill a 300"+ bull every year and sleeping with a perfect "10". a CAT ? Don't ruin it for us dude !!!!

Bowsite and Bow hunters (In general) are a holier then though bunch of Pricks. And, if you get the Traditionalists... holey crap they belittle anyone and everyone that has a Cam on their bow or soemone that uses a rifle. I love BOWHNTR and other guys that hunt with a bow but there is a sterio type for a reason.........

You , my friend, Just got a cut in your man card. I don't care that you kill a 300"+ bull every year and sleeping with a perfect "10". a CAT ? Don't ruin it for us dude !!!!

I'm going to start a thowing in pictures of my cat every now and then. :p

Batman has his Joker, Superman his Kryptonite,,,,,SS and Buzz have Bowsite. Simple really

The problem with Bowsite and occasionally with a few individuals here (we'll name no names to protect the guilty), is that those people who THINK they know it all and have to share it with everyone, really annoy those of us who do know it all. :)

Oh and as an aside SS... If it the same Greg Hinkle I know, he's from Sanders Co. Thompson Falls to be more specific. If he's made up his mind don't bother to try and change it. :)

Last edited:
I've always heard you say that bear meat is pet food for you, do you cook it first? I imagine trichinosis would transfer to cats and dogs the same it would to people wouldn't it?

For "pets" I've cooked it. Dogs and cats will eat it, just like unsuspecting house guests. I've never had a bear with trichenosis, just a cat. Barn cats get clumps of frozen trim and eat it up, uncooked. Those poor vermin..

I spend more time cleaning kitty litter than I do reading the bowsite, which is a giant mass of useless info. Hilarious that Buzz got banned.

It was pretty funny, I'm 100% sure it was either Danny "Pig" Moore or Noah McKinnon III that complained.

In fairness...they couldnt hang.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back