Bowsite.com must be getting slow

I find it funny that d-bag moore and some others are idolized on that site when their posts are hardly ever constructive or helpful. If you disagree and try to call them out on any issue, a complaint is made and you get put on watch.

BRI,

I remember the thread where d-bag Moore stated it was a waste of time to hunt unlimited sheep with a bow...classic.

BRI,

I remember the thread where d-bag Moore stated it was a waste of time to hunt unlimited sheep with a bow...classic.

He thought it was a waste of tiome to hunt sheep in any state other than MT and andwhere in MT other than the breaks

I find it funny that d-bag moore and some others are idolized on that site when their posts are hardly ever constructive or helpful. If you disagree and try to call them out on any issue, a complaint is made and you get put on watch.

Whenever someone conrgatulates him on Bowsite for his (whatever number) P&Y Bull, I just wish I had some of the pictures of old Danny that I've seen from the 70's and 80's with an empty 8 arrow quiver and bloody holes all over an elk.

For "pets" I've cooked it. Dogs and cats will eat it, just like unsuspecting house guests. I've never had a bear with trichenosis, just a cat. Barn cats get clumps of frozen trim and eat it up, uncooked. Those poor vermin..

If it doesn't test positive it doesn't matter. I've never heard back from F&G on mine, so I've always just treated it like it did.

Wow, you people really hate bowsite...LOL...I got the red disgrace banner once...

It's not the site... it's some people. I really don't hate it. Never registered of read over there. I jsut know that the purist bowhunter crowd rub me the wrong way locally.... I'm sure globally it's not different..

It's not the site... it's some people. I really don't hate it. Never registered of read over there...

I hate the site more than anything... they have a crappy to navigate format different than most forums. It looks like those free starter forums but yet bowsite has been around a while

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back