Caribou Gear

Bogus Movie Hunting Scenes

i never witnessed a real horseback buffalo hunt by native americans. so was it accurate? heck if i know. i sure don't think those buffalo will take such dramatic dives with one or two arrows. but this was an impressive scene all around. even more impressive when you learn that was actually costner firing a prop rifle on a full gallop horse.

At the 2:30 mark of this clip I like how Chris Farley's character kills a hog and instantly has some bacon. 😅

The Edge has some great scenes in it too. If you weren't amazed that they killed a grizzly with a spear, you had to be impressed with the vest and jacket they made from the hide using only the one guy's pocket knife.

MV5BNDc0MTk5ZjAtYmQwZC00YzVhLTkyMzMtODhhMDY0ODk5OTc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

This isn’t even the full scene, but still, I found this one funny.

Made me wonder how many people watched this, then went to try hunting a turkey thinking it’s as simple just walk in the woods and it’ll just be there patiently waiting for you to shoot it.

Ok, so...anybody got a "good" hunting scene from a movie??

I'm guessing this doesn't count
I’ve never hunted crow, but this one seemed OK to me.
Blowing off work to go hunt ✅
Wife/girlfriend is having no fun at all and needs to pee ✅

They can’t claim that no animals were hurt in this movie. That elk isn’t acting…

My horses don't mind gun fire, but I'd never shoot right over the withers. That would be a good way to have your rifle smack you real well.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back