BLM selling the public down the river (again)

EG, thanks for cutting, pasting,.. and proving my point. Not only was I not whining about being deprived of hunting areas, I wasn't even whining. I do occasionally you know, but not nearly as much as you. Now.. get back to matching wits with another one of your more regular adversaries.

Greenhorn said:
EG, thanks for cutting, pasting,.. and proving my point. Not only was I not whining about being deprived of hunting areas, I wasn't even whining. I do occasionally you know, but not nearly as much as you. Now.. get back to matching wits with another one of your more regular adversaries.

If your point would ever be made, it would likely have to have been made by me.... As somehow you care about being able to hunt, but not the land or the access to hunt..... I understand your difficulty in making that point intelligble.

LMAO Greeny....
I would suppose when one cries wolf just a little to often, and to loud, it is hard to take what they say with any weight when some thing is actually wrong... ;)

The only difficulty on my part is trying to figure out what makes you believe that I "care about being able to hunt, but not the land or the access to hunt."

Being that you don't know me, you have no idea what I care about.

Elkcheese,

Your replies carry little weight because nobody has a clue what you're babbling about.

Try sticking to the topic at hand and quit trying to ruin another thread with your bullshit "I'm trying to be cute" replies.

You truly are a zero.

Greenhorn said:
The only difficulty on my part is trying to figure out what makes you believe that I "care about being able to hunt, but not the land or the access to hunt."

Being that you don't know me, you have no idea what I care about.

Greenhorn said:
feclnogn, that's funny! Somebody voted for a loser and they are unhappy about it.

Being that you don't know me, you have no idea who I voted for, or what I am unhappy about. For some reason it was you that chose to comment/speculate on my interests.

But obviously, you should feel like you are in good company with ElkCheese in thinking that Fecl is funny, that Dubya does no wrong, and it is ok for Dubya to remove access to Public Lands.

Lemme guess, you have drank the water in Anaconda???

Gummer, come on.. I know Dubya isn't the environmental poster-boy.. not by a long shot. What leads you to believe that I think Dubya does no wrong?

Your'e correct I don't know you, but over 50% of your posts are pure dubya bashing. So my guess is, you don't like him, didn't vote for him, and there's some bitterness. That's my logic, might be wrong. I've been wrong before. And yes, I think Feclngn is real funny.

I had a question in there that you missed, .. were there any similar land swaps that took place in the years prior to 2001? I'm curious, not trying to be a smart ass or create an argument.

Greenhorn said:
I had a question in there that you missed, .. were there any similar land swaps that took place in the years prior to 2001? I'm curious, not trying to be a smart ass or create an argument.

Are you now ready to discuss the merits of land swaps that remove access for public hunting and fishing opportunities???

See, it only took you a half dozen posts to realize there is an issue here, and your President is selling you "down the river"....

Poor Buzz...
Just gets no respect... ;)
PS. I'm glad you think I'm cute though... :)
Are you now ready to discuss the merits of land swaps that remove access for public hunting and fishing opportunities???

See, it only took you a half dozen posts to realize there is an issue here, and your President is selling you "down the river"....
And you are while still keeping it objective? ;) :)

ElkGunner, you didn't answer my question. The fact is that it took me 4 replies to be reminded why I usually don't bother, and why Feclngn's response was so perfect. Happy hunting.

Greenhorn,

Funny, but your first post sure doesn't show much interest in Land Swaps. It seems like your interest was more along the lines of being a smart-ass and trying to start an argument. If I read your post wrong, I apologise.

If you are interested in old swaps that were bad, I am sure there are plenty of examples. But, given that they were completed, why waste time crying in your Old Milwaukee?

Move on to the current attack on hunting and fishing access/habitat on Public Lands and decide if you support Dubya continuing to remove opportunities. This is the current Swap being proposed by Dubya, and it is a bad deal. Do you agree?

This crap happens more often then it should... and it happens in AZ all to often. We had a case where the Phx. city council traded Phx. mountain preserve land to a developer [gossnell]... land that was approved and set aside by the voters ,,, for hiking, horseback riding, general recreation,etc. the traded it for worthless river bottom land. everyone screamed a few crooks got voted out [city council] but the Mayor [Terry Goddard] is now our State Att. General !!!. He is the Dumbest Lawyer in the whole state. and a "fudgepacker".. but the corruption just keeps on .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back