I don't think state land should be allowed to be enrolled in BM, but remember that state land is not public land.This is annoying me. Not sure how you can legally obtain access to public ground, but then not be allowed to use it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think state land should be allowed to be enrolled in BM, but remember that state land is not public land.This is annoying me. Not sure how you can legally obtain access to public ground, but then not be allowed to use it.
Something to remember when a politicians says they "support public land". The details are important....but remember that state land is not public land.
state land is not public land.
It's land owned by the state that the public is allowed to use. Recreational use of state land in MT wasn't allowed until the early 90's.Is state land not owned by the public in Montana?
Is state land not owned by the public in Montana?
It also technically requires a trespass fee, albeit insignificant.It's land owned by the state that the public is allowed to use. Recreational use of state land in MT wasn't allowed until the early 90's.
I'm pretty sure that first link there will explain it to you
F*ck those f*cking f*cks. This kind of stuff pisses me off. It is so intentional to keep out the public. I'm taking up pole-vaulting....I don’t mean to change the subject but there’s a very similar situation in the Judith River WMA. Mining company owns a strip literally only 8-10 yards wide making 1700 acres of Wildlife Management Area completely inaccessible. Used to be kind of a grey area, but the new FWP map has it specifically labeled as “inaccessible WMA”