MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Billings, MT Wreck

Damn that’s a rough one....one bad move and so many impacted lives ☹️
Same as this one... happened not far from my daughters the morning after we flew into town:

I know they always say don’t outdrive the conditions in winter weather, I wish some folks wouldn’t drive at all.

I was in a 14 car in Nevada. Nobody died thankfully. Still remember the crunching sounds. mtmuley

I’ve been in a few wrecks but only one involving another car(s). Was driving a company truck slowly through a construction zone and the pilot car came to a stop as did I behind it. Young girl barreled into the ass end of my rig, next car back (another teen) ran into her and knocked her into me a second time 🤷🏻‍♂️. Yep they were going just a tad too fast. My boss was pissed (not at me thankfully) as my rig was only two weeks old😖

Thought this was yet another multi-vehicle accident. But then read it and WTH...27 people in ONE SUV?
Isn’t this down around your neck of the woods @glass eye ?

Thought this was yet another multi-vehicle accident. But then read it and WTH...27 people in ONE SUV?

That is an insane number of people to fit in and suv

OMG ...that is too close to my neck of the woods. My wife went to a friend's house this morning on Norrish road near 115. This is the first I've heard of it.

Cause is self evident. Impossible to operate a vehicle safely with four people sitting on driver's lap. Probably illegal immigrants - a bunch of African pygmies?

OMG ...that is too close to my neck of the woods. My wife went to a friend's house this morning on Norrish road near 115. This is the first I've heard of it.
Saw a Suburban fly over East bound I-8 just outside Ocotillo many years ago. We were headed down for a pheasant hunt, guy in the Suburban was West bound, most likely fell asleep and drifted left and down between the east/west lanes. Next thing you know he was flying over the eastbound lanes, in between me and my buddy behind me.

We went back, expecting dead guys, they were just a little bloody in the face. We had called 911, BP was first on scene. He took one look at the vehicle and said "you need to leave now".... Drug runners.

Back