T Bone's Ram report

cmc

Tyson... that's unbelievable country, and an unbelievable hunt!!!

I really can't believe you went back in. I can believe you when you say this one meant a lot. With all that you put into this hunt the memory of it will definitely last a lifetime.

You guys that hunt that country often have some nads!!! Wow!!!

Awesome!

Kyhunter42

T-Bone that is a great trophy. Any animal that you put that much effort and time into is a trophy. Thank you for sharing you story.

mtmiller

Twenty-nine days, you the man. You have a nice sheep and a life time of memories, thanks for letting us be a part of the experience. May the rest of the fall be as memorable. I will be in Sturgis for a couple weeks in November with a Hills tag and a couple prairie tags. I would like to hear more about the sheeping hunting in ID. Take care.

ARCAT

Awesome job T-Bone. 99% of guys would not have gone back after the fever. I know how tough that country is and how hard it is to tag a ram in there. Congratulations on a hunt well done.

Bwana

Congrats on the sheep and the great trophy. As we all know size is far from the only indicator of trophy quality. Your ram is definitely a trophy and a hard-earned one at that!

Way to go!

BuzzH

Like other people have posted, its the effort that makes the trophy.

You hunted sheep in sheep country and IMO the toughest sheep country thats made...for 29 days...most hunters arent mentally strong enough to hunt for 29 hours in there. Many people shoot sheep...very few hunt sheep...you flat hunted sheep and got it done.

Congratulations.

donkeyfan

Like so many have said the effort and the experience are what makes trophies not books. Congrats on a beautiful and hard earned ram.

TBinKodiak

T-bone, Its often said that any legal ram is a trophy. I disagree, I believe any legal ram taken on a "true" sheep hunt is the ultimate trophy. You did it right and took a d@mn fine trophy. Congrats.

Ridge Runner

Now that's a hunt and a trophy of a lifetime. Congratulations T Bone on a hunt of a lifetime and a trophy truly earned.