Bill barring permits in MO Breaks and other districts pops up

I encourage you to expand your research before reaching a firm understanding of UPOM. Although as a property rights advocate myself, I do applaud some of their positions. However, some of their "property rights" advocacy is very $elf centered and attempts to describe rights which I don't see nor does legal precedent see in the Montana Constitution or the US Constitution. As listed above, positions have consistently been opposed to public access to wildlife and and public places, as well as generally being against anything which benefits DIY hunting. Their messaging reflects the attitude that, "If you ain't a rancher or a cowboy or a guide who works for one of us, then you ain't sh#t!" "Save the cowboy; exterminate the wild bison vermin!"
I applaud your reason. Call me terrible, but my position is that I'd rather see ranches maintained and bison gone than the other way around. It's tough, but I pick people over animals.

Yes. Amazingly, I am against destroying ranches and trespassing, be it through land or water.

Ya'll are a pretty special kind of stupid if you think those things are fine and dandy.

I absolutely consider myself a conservationist but that doesn't mean I think you should be able to shoot whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want, and wherever the hell you want. That's why I'm against this bill and the crossbow in archery season thing.

Login out for good. Peace.
Nothing like not understanding the issues and the players involved.

Better luck next time.

I applaud your reason. Call me terrible, but my position is that I'd rather see ranches maintained and bison gone than the other way around. It's tough, but I pick people over animals.
WTF leads you to believe the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Try researching both sides of the issue...might try another brand of Kool-Aid as well, you're drunk on UPOM flavor.

WTF leads you to believe the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Try researching both sides of the issue...might try another brand of Kool-Aid as well, you're drunk on UPOM flavor.
Perhaps you should try doing the same. Unfortunately the sides seem pretty against each other. If I have to pick one I'm going to pick the people who matter rather than animals. You may disagree but the idea that everyone disagrees on here gives me a sour taste.

Perhaps you should try doing the same. Unfortunately the sides seem pretty against each other. If I have to pick one I'm going to pick the people who matter rather than animals. You may disagree but the idea that everyone disagrees on here gives me a sour taste.
I thought you were "signing out for good" 10 minutes ago?

Buddy, you said you were “login” out

Not trying to be “that guy” (which is probably too late), but from I am being told is that it just pertains to archery. Just saying.

Yes. Amazingly, I am against destroying ranches and trespassing, be it through land or water.

Ya'll are a pretty special kind of stupid if you think those things are fine and dandy.

I absolutely consider myself a conservationist but that doesn't mean I think you should be able to shoot whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want, and wherever the hell you want. That's why I'm against this bill and the crossbow in archery season thing.

Login out for good. Peace.
Strawman.jpg

Not trying to be “that guy” (which is probably too late), but from I am being told is that it just pertains to archery. Just saying.
(8) The commission may not limit the number of permits available for a species in a hunting district where the population of that species exceeds the sustainable population number established pursuant to 87-1-1

323."
Not trying to be "that guy" either, but please show me in here where it makes any specifications relevant to season or method of take?

Also, how does unlimited archery elk hunters, primarily shooting bulls, help bring a population back to within population objective?

Not trying to be "that guy" either, but please show me in here where it makes any specifications relevant to season or method of take?

Also, how does unlimited archery elk hunters, primarily shooting bulls, help bring a population back to within population objective?
All those words in that bill dont mean anything...lets just pass it to see what its in it.

The wildlife can handle it.

It's kind of like "we are doing you a favor, we asked for 60% but are okay just taking 39%" see we are nice and looking out for everyone and the elk.

I saw a post the other day, that up until this session in Montana, I thought was true.

It said
“When democrats are in power, they wield power
When republicans are in power, they whine”

This is definitely true at the federal level.
Montana R appear to be an exception.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back