Bill barring permits in MO Breaks and other districts pops up

What a circus thread. Started by a clown in Great Falls..? apparently. I would love to have audio of the conversations that led to drafting this dumpster fire idea... "How can we ruin the only halfway managed units left in the state?"... The fact that someone thought this was a good idea shows just how screwed the system is
Close. He’s from Fort Benton

Please feel free to use your little Bitch Ass pic on me , I have heard enough of this bunch of know nothing pencil horn shooting wanna be hunters BS. Constant whining and crying about how somebody else is always screwing up Montana hunting and ganging up and attacking fellow hunters cause they have a different opinion . LOL

Lots of penis references here.

Lots.

We accept all kinds, "mansize."

Maybe MOGA needs some new blood at the top. Most of their board members are going to be able to retire if this passes and they’re able to kill 50 elk for the next few years before the quality tanks. The younger folks at MOGA may want to reel in the geriatrics before there is no way for them to make money!
🤣

What a circus thread. Started by a clown in Great Falls..? apparently. I would love to have audio of the conversations that led to drafting this dumpster fire idea... "How can we ruin the only halfway managed units left in the state?"... The fact that someone thought this was a good idea shows just how screwed the system is

It's an old idea, that's been run in almost every session since 2009. Paul Ellis & his crew (they were in a Gianforte Campaign commercial, btw), have been pissed about losing guaranteed elk clients when the bundled permits went in. He's run bill after bill to get these back, and this is just another shitty attempt by him & his outfitter buddies to get unlimited breaks permits so they can continue to close off access for resident & NR hunters.

Most of these bills die in the legislature, but this one is part of an over all take-over of elk & deer licensing & management by MOGA.

I'd hate to be married to these guys, given how "fast out of the gate" they are.

It's an old idea, that's been run in almost every session since 2009. Paul Ellis & his crew (they were in a Gianforte Campaign commercial, btw), have been pissed about losing guaranteed elk clients when the bundled permits went in. He's run bill after bill to get these back, and this is just another shitty attempt by him & his outfitter buddies to get unlimited breaks permits so they can continue to close off access for resident & NR hunters.

Most of these bills die in the legislature, but this one is part of an over all take-over of elk & deer licensing & management by MOGA.

I'd hate to be married to these guys, given how "fast out of the gate" they are.
This is what this bill is about. read it again.

Gentleman. Ps & Qs

This is starting to get unruly. I WILL turn this van around.

Lamb, JLS see me after class
Don’t worry sir........I’ve been cussed at worse by guys (gals) with way more class than these guys. I’m not easily offended. Please, carry on.

In before the lock!

Meanwhile there is still no short of people flocking to Bozangles to escape how bad there state is. Making MT just as screwed up on vote at a time.

Don’t worry sir........I’ve been cussed at worse by guys (gals) with way more class than these guys. I’m not easily offended. Please, carry on.
These threads are at their best when there is a candid discussion with folks sharing their differing opinions.

I'm curious to see what you have to say, especially if you do indeed have a different view point.

In summation this year.

Add crossbows, so you can get clients who aren't competent with a bow out during archery season, plug and play hunting during sept.

Muzzy, extend the season an extra 9 days, that's 9 days of paying clients

Fix a portion of of the NR tags for guide only, secures tags for your guided clients ever year

Remove limited hunting in premium units, elk will be constantly chased onto private + you can then take your clients on hunts every year and don't have to worry about them drawing.

The goal here is to make sure Joe from Texas can pay you 25k every year to shoot an elk.
This is the most accurate conspiracy theory I have heard articulated all year.

We have seen (voted )for the enemy and the enemy is is us.

This is the most accurate conspiracy theory I have heard articulated all year.

We have seen (voted )for the enemy and the enemy is is us.
Not all voted for the enemy, just the majority and I don't feel sorry for that same majority.

Do feel bad for the wildlife in Montana though...they deserve better, too bad the majority don't agree.

Please show me in the amended text to the MCA where it specifies this would only pertain to archery, and

How does killing more bulls in an over objective unit follow the elk management plan and bring populations back to within objective?
You wont get an answer, as if the outfitters care about elk management and objective numbers...

The bottom line is what matters and the bottom line is only supported by killing bulls/bucks.

Fellas........would one of you please point out to me and/or anyone else wondering, where in fact MOGA’S name is on this bill. I’ll wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mpivacek
Back