Caribou Gear

Bill barring permits in MO Breaks and other districts pops up

Based on my limited research, the UPOM seems like a pretty darn cool organization.

I joined HT thinkin it was about discussing and supporting diy and public hunters. Not hating on outfitters and apparently ranchers too. Not sure what they did to y'all but whatever you wana destroy I guess.

Peace out.

damn man....

it's not that simple, but if you think outfitters are looking out for the average-joe diy hunter you live in Imaginationland

the DIY hunter is the antithesis to their success

1613162360020.png

I'd rather see ranches maintained and bison gone than the other way around.
I understand, but again encourage you to do factual research and apply logic to your conclusions. Your statement is logically flawed in that those two are not mutually exclusive.
Perspective based more on fact than some construed emotional paranoia is much more highly respected.

Please feel free to use your little Bitch Ass pic on me , I have heard enough of this bunch of know nothing pencil horn shooting wanna be hunters BS. Constant whining and crying about how somebody else is always screwing up Montana hunting and ganging up and attacking fellow hunters cause they have a different opinion . LOL
Who ordered the clown?

Please feel free to use your little Bitch Ass pic on me , I have heard enough of this bunch of know nothing pencil horn shooting wanna be hunters BS. Constant whining and crying about how somebody else is always screwing up Montana hunting and ganging up and attacking fellow hunters cause they have a different opinion . LOL
Nice first post. Love the screen name too bruh.

Welcome to the forum?

You have an IP address from Arizona too?

Opinions are generally respected. Uninformed, illogical statements will be refuted at the drop of an antler.

Where you from? I'm from Gallatin Gateway, MT, and will tell you anything you want to know about me. How about location?

Votes matter and we reap what we sow. I have been working the MT session the last several years and the R's have been just holding on to stuff waiting for this kind of opportunity. It isn't just hunting but issues all across the board. Glad to be retired. If any of you wonder why FWP can't get out of it's own way it is largely because of the power of the legislature and the MT politics at play (even when we had a backstop D governor).

What a circus thread. Started by a clown in Great Falls..? apparently. I would love to have audio of the conversations that led to drafting this dumpster fire idea... "How can we ruin the only halfway managed units left in the state?"... The fact that someone thought this was a good idea shows just how screwed the system is

I'm in Montana from time to time...aint hard to find.

Coffee?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back