MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bigfoot

I’m kinda tired of all the haters on this here site. If a guy on Christmas Eve leaves me really cool stuff I won’t stop believing. As for Bigfoot meh could be

Can't speak for Bigfoot, but weed is magic in the whitetail woods. Try burning one without a deer showing up.
Dove and bream have a different vice, they like to watch people take a sip of beer.

I am suspicious that bigfoot is attracted to the smell of burning weed.

I grew up not far from Willow Creek, where the famous video was filmed. In fact, I killed my first few deer not to far from there. From an analytical perspective, I don't think they exist. From a romantic perspective, I hope they do! The thought that there is something out there that we don't know about greatly appeals to me. I think it's because humans as a race have a collective mindset that we know it all. I think why there is an appeal for people to be interested in aliens, ghosts and bigfoot.

I'd like to point out that the FBI only releases files on public figures after their death. :unsure:

The thought that there is something out there that we don't know about greatly appeals to me. I think it's because humans as a race have a collective mindset that we know it all. I think why there is an appeal for people to be interested in aliens, ghosts and bigfoot.

I think there is plenty of things out there that we humans don't know about. I just think an 8' monkey kickin around the hills of Washington isn't one of them.

I have a family story.
Have an uncle who lived with his wife and oldest son lived in a rural family owned house by the Red River in Texas for a few years. The boy, as a very young kid, had his baby bed in front of a window. He used to point at the window and say Babo, babo various times of the evening. They always though he was talking about the cattle outside. One day at the doctor's office waiting room, he toddled over to the low table where the magazines were laying out and started saying babo, babo and pointing. When his Mom went over, a magazine was opened to an article with pics about Bigfoot. To this day the family doesn't joke about Bigfoot sightings.
I do not like to stay in that house , it was also built on or very near some native american grave sites. Bad juju !
Not sure I believe but "from the mouths of babes."

Can't really say I believe in them/it, but I sure can't help but think that if a guy actually shot one that he would be in a whole mess of trouble. Anti-this, anti-that folks would go absolutely nuts.

I think if you saw one and had a shot I think any rational person would pass for fear they we're shooting some dumb@$$ in a costume.
Great point and very funny visual.

But now I’m wondering what grain bullet, what caliber, and what techniques would be advised for a Bigfoot hunt? I know @BuzzH thinks a .243 will kill everything so am curious what the others think if a step up in caliber is needed. I’m 6’4” 200lbs but I don’t want too much recoil.

I’m a long time poster and first time lurker so I don’t want your honey holes just some basic info regarding how to hunt them and what gun I need to buy ($2-300) for my first trip out west to chase Bigfeet.

Also any recommended recipes since I will be successful? I’m thinking maybe a spit roast or rainforest oysters might be the ticket?

Lastly, what’s the best way to long arm a hero shot on a Bigfoot? Have it hold the selfie stick?

#whatdidIshoot #bigfootbackstraps #yetimachete

Last edited:
My nephew has a size 17 shoe, with the right slippers he would leave a great track.

Also any recommended recipes since I will be successful? I’m thinking maybe a spit roast or rainforest oysters might be the ticket?
I don't know how you'd cook one unless your from the south, then you would just fry it like everything else. Pretty much everything is good on the BBQ with a good rub.
I wonder if it would be insensitive or just appropriate to haul the meat back in a Yeti cooler?
Then what type of mount would you get? A full mount in your living room would be kinda spooky but a shoulder mount would be just plain sick don't you think?

Great point and very funny visual.

But now I’m wondering what grain bullet, what caliber, and what techniques would be advised for a Bigfoot hunt? I know @BuzzH thinks a .243 will kill everything so am curious what the others think if a step up in caliber is needed. I’m 6’4” 200lbs but I don’t want too much recoil.

I’m a long time poster and first time lurker so I don’t want your honey holes just some basic info regarding how to hunt them and what gun I need to buy ($2-300) for my first trip out west to chase Bigfeet.

Lastly, what’s the best way to long arm a hero shot on a Bigfoot? Have it hold the selfie stick?

#whatdidIshoot #bigfootbackstraps #yetimachete

You're going to see what a .243/6mm is capable of this fall...

You'll be selling your 375 by the end of the season.

Back