Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Bigfoot

Seems ligit... lol..

Seems ligit... lol..

Used to drive through Orick quite a bit years ago.

There's a fella by the name of John Mionczynski who has an interesting tale about a bigfoot encounter in the winds. I don't buy into the Bigfoot stuff, but hes made some interesting discoveries on Bighorns in the winds in regards to selenium deficiency being a limiting factor in their diets. It's easy to dismiss crackpots like those on a lot of Bigfoot shows, but I find it interesting when someone who knows a lot more about wildlife and wild places than I do has a story to tell. I still have plenty of doubts, but his story was interesting to hear in person nonetheless.

I understand that mountain lions can make one heck of a weird scream. Never heard it myself, but wondered if it could have been that.

Bobcats can also make some super weird primate make grunt sounds. I was camping on an outing with a Bigfoot guy who was on a photo trip in the Red Desert along with a timelapse photographer. I was sleeping on the ground with everyone else behind me and all of a sudden I wake up to this primate like grunting sound in front of me, moving left to right. My first thought was, that son of gun snuck around in front of me and is trying to make a Bigfoot believer out of me. He had told his story about a Bigfoot type encounter not two hours earlier. I turn around and there he is asleep in the back of his truck. That got me to thinking. When I got home, the next day i googled bobcat/mtn lion vocalizations as the WSA we were camping along the border of had some really good cat type habitat and we had seen some bobcat tracks that looked like they were around a denning/cavey type area. Sure enough, bobcats make that exact sound. The whole thing cracks me up now. Initially I thought for sure the guy had snuck out of his truck and started grunting in front of me to try and make me a believer.

I've always wondered if bigfoot is real how come nobody has ever found any bones from one. A big foot skull laying around would be hard to just walk by. Maybe they bury their dead.

When I was a kid I believed it Bigfoot , but with today’s tech and all us hunting nuts , not one of us anywhere with the million trail cameras in the forest is ever caught a glimpse of a big foot on a trail cam how is that not possible ! And that’s why I don’t believe anymore

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back