NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Big bucks management?

Why is it that I even find statements I agree with, objectionable when they come from 280?? That's an interesting phenom..

cool.gif

Tom, I guess that could have been misunderstood.. This isn't anything I agree with, but the comment about 279 1/2 is true.

279 1/2.... I am not now, nor have I ever been or will I ever be your anything other than possibly your detractor...

You're an umittagated ass....

cool.gif

I got a Hunt Swap hunt offer from Texas today.... If it's a legitimate deal, I'll go down and Hunt....

Looking foward to killling a buck in Texas Open range.. kind of like 280 hunting back "EAST" on a private ranch. Difference ? Hummmm maybe only in the Location.

"legitimate hunt for moosie"= killing a herford at the slaughter house,,,,,,,,based on the ethics of the moose

I have paid for guides, because I have to work for a living, and I don't want to wait another 37 years of applying for one of the 6 or so bull tags given out each year here. My time is, unfortunately, limited so I cannot go out of state to scout very often. That said, I did not finally get my elk on a guided hunt. I did pay for a New Mexico landowners' tag, however. Then last year, after that trip, we went unguided on public land, and all 4 of us hunting could have taken shots at bulls. If we had been rifle hunting and not using muzzleloaders, we'd have all tagged out.

The point is, sometimes you may have to pay a guide or a trespass fee. If you say that you'd rather give up hunting than pay a guide or a landowner, "good on ya." I'm happy that you live in a place where you have that luxury - but if we all moved there, it would end like here!
wink.gif

thats because I am hiding out in Montana, don`t tell anyone one but i am an illegal border jumper

Legitimate hunt to me is Any hunting opertunity. I didn't mean I wouldn't go if it was a fenced hunt. But Sometimes I get MAil that's Bunk and not from Real people. So I don't believe 90% of Emails or 100% or 280's posts
smile.gif

Like 280 said he wanted a big assed deer in Kansas. Did we ever see that deer?, nope. Maybe it would be embarassing to show us, eh.

280, you still looking for a big assed deer, is that what you like? You are funny, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you now, that was funny. I remember when you said that was what you were looking for, did you find it?

You don't have to show, I just wonder how you did. Was it a fun hunt? Did you really hunt, for real?

biggrin.gif

yep and not a high fence in sight, something you are not used to seeing, and the buck made Pope, not Safari Club,,or as I call it Guiness book of Texas Records

You ARE the Internet Stud 280 !! Quiet the hunter I'm sure
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Seeing no Fence for tom is kind of like you dating a chick with Teeth... Probably will never happen, but you're both altright with it I'm sure
cool.gif

PS< If it's in the Book, We'll look it up Or.... do you shoot so MAny ya didn't enter it ?!?! What a PUTZ... !!!!

look in the new book when it comes out and yes the buck and my spring bear will me in it although I am not sure you can afford it, and the defination of putz is a dumb ass that puts unleaded in a dieasel truck,,,,,and now look i am starting to spell like you,,,time to call it a day

Geeze Moosie, the whitetail buck I shot last year was with no fence. I even had to quarter him and carry him out. It was in Texas too. There was no bait near there either. I probably still have the pictures, it was in Judge Roy Bean country, used to be the only law west of the Pecos river. I don't know about 280 and the teeth though?

Safari Club International is from Arizona. Records of Exotics if from Texas, so is Trophy Game Records of the World. Chuck Adams, #1 P&Y man of the world has some whitetail from Texas in their. He has even more animals in SCI though.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-05-2003 16:25: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

Thats the Funny thing Tom... Even though It wasn't in a Fence it was In Texas so It had to be a Game farm Animal....

Now you're seeing how 280 thinks... Or lack of thinking on his part !!!

thats just like saying someone that rides a 4-wheeler is a fat assed lazy hunter... Errrr OK, Bad Example on my part
wink.gif

the sad part is 280 is gone for the Day...How will we make it without his "Prowness"
shhh.gif

Back