MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Biden Plan to End Online Ammo Sales

There’s a lot of complexities going on and some of it I understand and some of it I don’t, but if you call the police and they don’t come. Then what ? none of us really know what it was like there or how tense it really was from just a few short minutes of the video.

I understand but at what point during that instance do you take a mob beating or pull the gun to stop them 10ft away? 3 ft? 20 ft? With adrenaline flowing no less. Real question not being sarcastic.
The general rule of thumb is if you point a gun at someone, you should be shooting them. If you're not shooting at them, the gun shouldn't be pointed at them and your finger should be off the trigger. The distance is completely relative to the situation.

The general rule of thumb is if you point a gun at someone, you should be shooting them. If you're not shooting at them, the gun shouldn't be pointed at them and your finger should be off the trigger. The distance is completely relative to the situation.

I do agree with that you can stand there on your property locked and loaded with your weapon pointed at the ground and most people will read you loud and clear and then raise it later if needed to defend thy person

The leadership vacuum that is in the USA right now is horrible. Not just from the top but all the way to the city level. It is SO frustrating. I come from the Bay Area which is also such a bubble which in turn fails to recognize the other perspective of a rural area. Gun discussion aside, I truly wish that we (the country) could rise up and find a truly great leader with the puppet strings that come attached. The Dems refuse to listen to any point of views and the Reps are not taking into account progress in science/ humanity. BOTH are HORRIBLE!!!! IT IS possible to believe and respect rhetoric from both parties. Who would have thought?? Anyway, I do hope everyone is able to go VOTE and make their voice heard. I hope everyone fights for equal rights for ALL and I hope we all treat each other the way we would want to be treated.

I do agree with that you can stand there on your property locked and loaded with your weapon pointed at the ground and most people will read you loud and clear and then raise it later if needed to defend thy person
It’s not just about achieving your end goal. It’s also about not letting bad shit happen. People can inadvertently pull the trigger due to various physiological responses, one of them being a startle response. I doubt the wondercouple would be any better off if they inadvertently shot the other.

Regardless of the threat, if you aren’t going to take the time to properly train yourself to handle a firearm responsibly, you shouldn’t have one. And you sure as Hell shouldn’t be brandishing it irresponsibly (and illegally based on MO law) on your front lawn. Regardless of the the threat! That lady was just as likely to injure or kill herself, her husband or an innocent bystander as she was to protect herself with that gun. Not to mention her behavior taints the image of those of us who are responsible gun owners.

I understand but at what point during that instance do you take a mob beating or pull the gun to stop them 10ft away? 3 ft? 20 ft? With adrenaline flowing no less. Real question not being sarcastic.
Varies by state. In a number of states ends up being within 20ft, presenting reasonable threat of imminent grave bodily harm with no opportunity to retreat to safety. No right to use lethal force to protect personal property.

But she didn’t and there’s all kinds of what if’s That never happen, And the rabbit hole of possibilities are endless which just brings it back around to the old saying if you go looking for trouble odds are you’re probably gonna find it and the protesters went looking for trouble and we’re looking to make trouble
Were. It's "were" looking to make trouble for the love of pete. Unless you and a friend are looking to make trouble in which case you are correct.

Should law enforcement live up to that same standard?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back