MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Biden Plan to End Online Ammo Sales

Let's also make sure the younger folks don't miss the fact that you are highlighting her text not at all because she is experience, educated, well-travelled and wise (all of which she undoubtably is), but simply because she agreed with you. There are others on this forum and in other walks of life with similar attributes but would take the opposite position - some how I don't expect you to trumpet their view just on their personal merits.

#confirmationbias
I obviously agree with her since I said as much. But I bolded it more because she has been to these other countries and seen how their rights were removed a little at a time. She sees the same things happening here. I'll give real life experiences more credit than leftist academia interpretations.

I obviously agree with her since I said as much. But I bolded it more because she has been to these other countries and seen how their rights were removed a little at a time. She sees the same things happening here. I'll give real life experiences more credit than leftist academia interpretations.

There's been no leftists academia interpretation here. Some solid legal professional interpretation though.

Let's also not pretend that those that would like more gun regulations are some sort of monolith. There are many people, both Republicans and Democrats, who would like to see expanded background checks and nothing more. There are many people who would like to see an imposition of waiting periods and nothing more. There are also many people who would like to see a return of the 1994 assualt weapons ban, but I'm sure they are many fewer than my first two examples.

Give your fellow Americans more credit. They aren't all in on one side or the other, and that gradient is where the discussion has to happen.

A657972C-94D8-4735-89A6-BAD3FD18877A.jpeg
Am I the only one concerned about how that lady is handling that firearm. For Christ’s sake, she’s got her finger ON the trigger with the gun pointed who knows where (she definitely doesn’t know because she not looking there!) and if she shoots the thing with her arm in that position, the gun is likely going to end up in her face. This picture does far more to argue why certain people should NOT be allowed to possess firearms than it does to defend they should.

This is mostly tongue-in-cheek, but seriously...

Am I the only one concerned about how that lady is handling that firearm. For Christ’s sake, she’s got her finger ON the trigger with the gun pointed who knows where (she definitely doesn’t know because she not looking there!) and if she shoots the thing with her arm in that position, the gun is likely going to end up in her face. This picture does far more to argue why certain people should NOT be allowed to possess firearms than it does to defend they should.

This is mostly tongue-in-cheek, but seriously...
No, you aren't the only one. A picture of a careless gun owner who is committing reckless endangerment (at a minimum) and possibly assault, probably shouldn't be the poster child the 2A faithful use for messaging. But yet, there she is.

No, you aren't the only one. A picture of a careless gun owner who is committing reckless endangerment (at a minimum) and possibly assault, probably shouldn't be the poster child the 2A faithful use for messaging. But yet, there she is.

And yet they and their lives and property went unmolested by the uninvited mob. They called the police repeatedly but they didn't show up. They were on their own and God bless em. A .380 or AR wouldn't be my choice in that situation. 12ga. situation; 1 shot take 3-4 out at a time. Problem solved.

And yet they and their lives and property went unmolested by the uninvited mob. They called the police repeatedly but they didn't show up. They were on their own and God bless em. A .380 or AR wouldn't be my choice in that situation. 12ga. situation; 1 shot take 3-4 out at a time. Problem solved.
Sorry, but you don't get to just point a firearm at a crowd, even if you're standing on your own property. That's not how things work.

What I really want to know though, is who was backing up whom in that picture. LOL

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back