Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BHA Rendezvous 2020

I picked up tickets for some of the events and plan on trying to volunteer for some others. The entire weekend ticket prices were too steep for my budget. A few of us from Wenatchee are stayin in VRBO there near downtown, should be good, I may need to start training my liver.

I picked up tickets for some of the events and plan on trying to volunteer for some others. The entire weekend ticket prices were too steep for my budget. A few of us from Wenatchee are stayin in VRBO there near downtown, should be good, I may need to start training my liver.
+1
e.png

AA.jpg

My wife and I will be there Thursday night and Friday, but heading out to Glacier on Saturday. I was thinking about getting the wild game dinner tickets, but they were a touch out of my price range. Yeouch.

I'm going to try to attend a few events - at least in the evenings. I looked at the field-to-table tickets for a nice evening with the Mrs. but not this year.

It'll be a good event I'm sure. Too many people all at once for me - so I'll pick and choose. Hope to see some of you there.

Come visit me at Tamarack Brewing Co., I bar tend downstairs!

I had my tickets but had to cancel this morning. I'm stuck in a mushroom job and I have to work. :mad:
I just read the COVID-19 news release email from BHA that all events are cancelled until April 6th.
Rendezvous still on for now.

Tickets are bought and we are just trying to finalize the rest of the details. We are flying in for sure. I can afford to not drive 18hrs each way. My buddy and i are trying to decide on where to stay and getting a car.

I have also attended the last couple years but won't make it this year.

Went last year, it was a good time. Missoula is not an easy place to get to without a major airport...will probably sit this one out.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back