2024 BHA Rendezvous in Minneapolis

Congrats to my great friend, Dan Parkinson, who won the Aldo Leopold Award. He has done so much for bighorn sheep in Colorado, and is richly deserving of this recognition.

View attachment 323832
Dan’s work should be appreciated for anyone drawing a Colorado sheep permit. His words to thank everyone and deflect accolades from himself to others was noted. The act of advocacy is a selfless endeavor and he exemplifies such. Happy to see him recognized.

He made a point to tell me of the great work of our mutual friend, Terry, aka @Oak

Who's all going to the BHA Rendezvous in Minneapolis this month? I've never been to a BHA event, but this is fairly close to home and looks like it could be a good event to bring the kids for a morning. I see a few prominent Hunt talkers will be presenting which makes me more interested as well.
If Minneapolis doesn’t scream “backcountry” I don’t know what does. Well, maybe those hookers in Vegas that one time, otherwise…..

I was glad I brought the family. The kids had a blast, many of the vendors had coloring books or stickers for them. The 4H group had really nice kids activities as well. My 7 year old said the highlight of the day was meeting Randy!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back