Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2024 BHA Rendezvous in Minneapolis

Bowmannate2000

Who's all going to the BHA Rendezvous in Minneapolis this month? I've never been to a BHA event, but this is fairly close to home and looks like it could be a good event to bring the kids for a morning. I see a few prominent Hunt talkers will be presenting which makes me more interested as well.

I plan on going one of the days since I live in the south metro. It will be my first BHA event as well, I'm not really involved with the organization other than sending in my yearly dues. Not sure what to expect but I'll check it out.

If you see a dude walking around way too short to be talking all the trash he does on the internet.... it's probably me.

Last edited:
I will likely head down there with my two sons. Interesting side note, it was originally scheduled to occur at the fairgrounds in St. Paul, however, they would not allow knives or guns on the premises so they moved it to the convention center in Mpls.

Usually you can sneak in and out of the convention center pretty easily.

BHA has an activity at our Youth Day every year, so I will be going to support them.

Who is presenting that is a Hunttalker?

I'm very sad to be missing it this year because I have a new job and not enough vacation time built up. I presented last year in Missoula on the Montana Legislative Session, and all the other panels were great. Highly recommend the wild game cookoff and campfire stories! I hope everyone going has a good time!

Nate, thanks for posting that! I had gone looking for it and then got side tracked. Now I dont know which day I should go. Good stuff both days.

Nate, thanks for posting that! I had gone looking for it and then got side tracked. Now I dont know which day I should go. Good stuff both days.
Me too. This slipped off my radar. Appreciative of the reminder. Would really like to hear Big Fin and Mr Lamb speak. We’ll see if I can make it both days. So, are we planning a HT meet up, or what?!

I will be there on Saturday. Looking forward to it! I am going to try and see Ben's talk on Saturday about communication and a couple others.

I went today. Didn’t really listen to a ton of talks although I would have liked to. Just kinda walked around and looked at stuff. Fun to see some of the big swinging ding a lings of the back country hunting scene walking around. I didn’t talk to anyone tho.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back