BHA Rendezvous 2020

COVID-19 w/ two confirmed cases in Missoula county.
BHA proceeding with the gathering?

Last edited:
I'm actually hoping they cancel it. It's hard enough managing work with no school for the next 6 weeks. I doubt I'll have the time to actually go despite having tickets already.

What happened to the airport in Missoula?

Still there, at least a four hour drive from where I am to get a direct flight and even then they are a couple times a week not daily, with airlines like Allegiant, one of the worst out there, and they originate out of current covid hotzones

There is a reason most of these major functions are held in cities with substantial airports.....

The way things are going it's more than likely going to get cancelled anyway

Last edited:
FYI it has been cancelled now. It is up on their site. They are going to turn it into a virtual rendezvous and they are working on a refund process......

FYI it has been cancelled now. It is up on their site. They are going to turn it into a virtual rendezvous and they are working on a refund process......

Such a bummer! This was going to be my first year attending and I've been looking forward to it. I'm sure BHA will find a way to make the 'virtual rendezvous' a great time.

Went two years ago and it was a great time. Hopefully they can get some good campfire stories recorded this year.
I hear that the password to join the virtual rendezvous will be scanning the label of a local craft brew.

The refund process is lacking. I've contact BHA three times regarding refunds and haven't heard back yet.

If they keep my $200 bucks for some online event that I'm definitely not going to waste my time on, then they've lost a supporter.

The refund process is lacking. I've contact BHA three times regarding refunds and haven't heard back yet.

If they keep my $200 bucks for some online event that I'm definitely not going to waste my time on, then they've lost a supporter.

Patience grasshopper. You realize there is a pandemic and this is an unusual situation. Nobody is going to rip you off.

Patience grasshopper. You realize there is a pandemic and this is an unusual situation. Nobody is going to rip you off.
I feel like a whiney @$$hole. Not 5 minutes after I posted that I got an apology email from BHA for missing my first two emails. Refund issued (minus a donation).

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back