Caribou Gear Tarp

BHA can now celebrate. Hypocrites

Its good reading material.

Every so often we get these, and I love watching the chaos.

Unfortunately, the Dr has given me the 👍 to return to the working class, I guess I'm healed up, so I'll have to go back to work, and stop triggering the fanboys.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that my 2longest threads since I joined in 2012, are shots at BHA leadership. Busse, and this one.

Dear Leader has been saved, enjoy the IPA commrades

I'm sure it's just coincidence that my 2longest threads since I joined in 2012, are shots at BHA leadership. Busse, and this one.

Thank your for bringing to light the political bias and obvious flaws of some people/groups that for the most part do many good things. You have much to be proud of.

I do love IPA.

Thanks for supporting RMEF,

Now back to BHA...............I know you're thinking it. Come on, I know you can do it. You want to. Just a little bit farther and you're there. Say it................................... Come on...................................I'll help..................................GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN....................................................................................D..............................................E.............................................C..............................................................O......................................................................Y..................................................................................
My buddy and his wife both raised ranching families in MT; east Glacier, north Billings. Recently moved back after retirement and were WTF happened MT? No wonder BHA green to the core and RMEF experiencing identity crisis.

Left leaners from upper midwest; MN, WI, MI have been moving to MT for decades and now you're primed for west coast refugees; CA, OR, WA. Sadly MT likely on path CO followed.

I support RMEF also BUT they have been noticeably absent as the Montana legislature and FWP keep passing bills and adding tags to kill off elk.
It’s funny how BHA was there to speak against Hank’s war on elk. But I’m drinking excellent IPAs today while throwing streamers for browns in the rain, so I’m definitely a green decoy plant.

My buddy and his wife both raised ranching families in MT; east Glacier, north Billings. Recently moved back after retirement and were WTF happened MT? No wonder BHA green to the core and RMEF experiencing identity crisis.

Left leaners from upper midwest; MN, WI, MI have been moving to MT for decades and now you're primed for west coast refugees; CA, OR, WA. Sadly MT likely on path CO followed.

Yes, MT has become a bastion of liberalism and skinny jeaned refugees.

I love this new multiverse of madness. Nothing has to even come close to resembling what's actually happening.

I love this new multiverse of madness. Nothing has to even come close to resembling what's actually happening.
Now Mr. Lamb…don’t be coy. Everybody knows that “don’t tread on me” and “stay off my lawn” are the Traditional Montana Values we always hear so much about. 😳

Careful Ben you will trigger the in house millenniums.

I love how “Tesla” and “electric car” sends many conservatives into a shrieking ball of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and “Elon Musk” does the same thing to many liberals.

The dumbest time to be alive.

Srsly (Sent from my starlink connected internet).

Dude is still a disconnected Bond villain, but he has some decent ideas and his best idea was to hire the smartest people to do the actual work and design. Just another guy who was born on third base & thought he hit a triple.

Srsly (Sent from my starlink connected internet).

Dude is still a disconnected Bond villain, but he has some decent ideas and his best idea was to hire the smartest people to do the actual work and design. Just another guy who was born on third base & thought he hit a triple.
I think he designed and engineered his own rockets for SpaceX...at least in the beginning stages when no one would leave NASA to come to SpaceX. My understanding is he didn't get a penny from his Parents for school or to start any business ventures. So, he might have been born into a wealthy family, but I think its a discredit to his hard work and brain power to attribute his success to a well off family.

Unfortunately, the Dr has given me the 👍 to return to the working class, I guess I'm healed up, so I'll have to go back to work, and stop triggering the fanboys.

Is your only follower Big Fin? If so welcome to the club, your being watched lol

I think he designed and engineered his own rockets for SpaceX...at least in the beginning stages when no one would leave NASA to come to SpaceX. My understanding is he didn't get a penny from his Parents for school or to start any business ventures. So, he might have been born into a wealthy family, but I think its a discredit to his hard work and brain power to attribute his success to a well off family.

Strongly agree here

The dude is smart, like really smart. He is also on the autism spectrum, and is really doing something special with his existence on this planet. Ill root for him, I think the dude is something special. I'm a little biased tho.

Last edited:
Strongly agree here

The dude is smart, like really smart. He is also on the autism spectrum, and is really doing something specific with his existence on this planet. Ill root for him, I think the dude is something special. I'm a little biased tho.

Yeah, of all the uber billionaires, I'm glad Elon is up there and becoming more influential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back