BHA can now celebrate. Hypocrites

I think it is amusing that some charge the BHA with waving the blue flag when the red team still has a plank in their platform calling for the divestiture of federally owned lands.
As a republican and BHA Lifer, I have reached out to the RNC many times about this. Try it for yourself, you will get a "Thank you for your opinion, Green Decoy" letter back every time.

So long as the RNC espouses divestiture and regulation free extraction, do any of you thing BHA is going to turn to the right?

Your on HT.

Which team is Randy on?

Or is he able to advocate for, and create advocates for public land not wearing a jersey

Team. There is your first problem.

I think it is amusing that some charge the BHA with waving the blue flag when the red team still has a plank in their platform calling for the divestiture of federally owned lands.
As a republican and BHA Lifer, I have reached out to the RNC many times about this. Try it for yourself, you will get a "Thank you for your opinion, Green Decoy" letter back every time.

So long as the RNC espouses divestiture and regulation free extraction, do any of you thing BHA is going to turn to the right?

I'll let buzz sit in the corner and yell orange man.

But honest question.

I live here. Legislation is in session. Leadership, are all developers. Speaker of the house is a huge $fw supporter.

When we oppose a land lease or sell, and tge response is "what's the difference in that vs a solar farm"? What's the answer? Land is gone. It's developed. Public isn't using it. Infrastructure has to be built. What is the actual difference in a 1000 acre solar farm and a thousand acres rig, mine, house?

How do you answer that? These are the real world conversations we have at least in this state, where public land grabs are a constant scheme

I made this analogy on another thread but I'll repeat it here. Bashing an advocacy group consisting of mostly volunteers for not doing what you want them to 100% of the time is the equivalent of throwing water on the firefighters and not the fire.

If these issues matter to you, which apparently they do, then don't spend your time bashing BHA. Call your volunteer leadership in the org, ask them what they are doing and how you can help, volunteer your time, and get off your high keyboard horse.

I made this analogy on another thread but I'll repeat it here. Bashing an advocacy group consisting of mostly volunteers for not doing what you want them to 100% of the time is the equivalent of throwing water on the firefighters and not the fire.

If these issues matter to you, which apparently they do, then don't spend your time bashing BHA. Call your volunteer leadership in the org, ask them what they are doing and how you can help, volunteer your time, and get off your high keyboard horse.

Unfortunately in my state, BHA doesn't do much.

The "save our canyons" group does, but they are honest about their partisanship, and aren't pro hunting.

Local duck club seems to be spearheading fighting damning the bear river.

Not sure what local BHA does. I know when I talk to tge legislative interns, they don't call much either.

Unfortunately in my state, BHA doesn't do much.

The "save our canyons" group does, but they are honest about their partisanship, and aren't pro hunting.

Local duck club seems to be spearheading fighting damning the bear river.

Not sure what local BHA does. I know when I talk to tge legislative interns, they don't call much either.
Maybe you should join, donate your time, be a leader instead of a chronic whiner.

Maybe you should join, donate your time, be a leader instead of a chronic whiner.

Katie and I discuss why I dont again, every six months or so when she calls.

How many more windmills ate you looking forward to in your neighborhood?

You spend how many hours a say across how many forums?
Your question is irrelevant and a deflection.

But I'll answer anyways. I'm an attorney who works in front of a computer most of the day, taking client calls and meetings, reviewing evidence, drafting motions and briefing arguments, and going to and from court and the local jail. While in court waiting for my client's cases to be called I have time to check emails or respond to things. I also have to watch police videos and the like, which are pretty procedural and give me the ability to double-task. I prioritize my career, then volunteer work second. I follow along here to help inform the work I do as a volunteer. This is the only forum I spend time on, and it's easy enough to leave a tab open and check in throughout the day.

Sometimes I need a break from all the substantive arguments within my work and volunteerism that require all my brain power. So I come here. And fortunately for me, arguing with people like you requires very little brain power and energy.

I’ve been pretty (reluctantly) involved on behalf of the utility or developer in some of the larger renewables projects in AZ over the last few years. I’m not aware AZBHA or National BHA being involved in the opposition of these projects, but neither has anybody else. Yuma Rod and Gun club is really the only sportsmen’s group I’ve seen speak up. Not saying there hasn’t been as I obviously don’t read every single public comment.

Last edited:
I’ve been pretty (reluctantly) involved on behalf of the utility or developer in some of the larger renewables projects in AZ over the last few years. I’m not aware AZBHA or National BHA being involved in the opposition of these projects, but neither has anybody else. Yuma Rod and Gun club is really the only sportsmen’s group I’ve seen speak up. Not saying there hasn’t been as I obviously don’t read every single public comment.
Here's the statement from National BHA posted Friday last week on their website with regards to these BLM projects specifically, with a link to their former engagement on the subject as well:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...n_corridors_and_public_land_hunting_locations

Your question is irrelevant and a deflection.

But I'll answer anyways. I'm an attorney who works in front of a computer most of the day, taking client calls and meetings, reviewing evidence, drafting motions and briefing arguments, and going to and from court and the local jail. While in court waiting for my client's cases to be called I have time to check emails or respond to things. I also have to watch police videos and the like, which are pretty procedural and give me the ability to double-task. I prioritize my career, then volunteer work second. I follow along here to help inform the work I do as a volunteer. This is the only forum I spend time on, and it's easy enough to leave a tab open and check in throughout the day.

Sometimes I need a break from all the substantive arguments within my work and volunteerism that require all my brain power. So I come here. And fortunately for me, arguing with people like you requires very little brain power and energy.

Do you answer all the comments responding to Buzz generally? Or are you acting as his representative? Either way, I wasn't responding to you.

Edit. I looked. For some reason, I quoted you with Buzz. The mistake was mine.

The forum comment was for Buzz.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back