Beyond fair chase

DFS

0EB8A19F-2E68-4151-851D-A4FDA6E88643.jpeg
Was doing some house keeping tonight, (which means going through some stuff that was about to get the axe) and I found this gem. My hunter education instructor had given it to me when I took the class. I know I have read it several times growing up but I read it again tonight. I hope they still give this book out. I think every new hunter should read this book. I believe I might appreciate it more as an older hunter though.

I read it every 2-3 years while sitting in some dark timber waiting for a blacktail to walk by. Always a good read.

View attachment 294375
Was doing some house keeping tonight, (which means going through some stuff that was about to get the axe) and I found this gem. My hunter education instructor had given it to me when I took the class. I know I have read it several times growing up but I read it again tonight. I hope they still give this book out. I think every new hunter should read this book. I believe I might appreciate it more as an older hunter though.
I keep it on my bookshelf. I liked it much better than “A Quiet Place of Violence,” which is the other book everyone seems to recommend to new hunters.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back