Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Beyond fair chase

DFS

0EB8A19F-2E68-4151-851D-A4FDA6E88643.jpeg
Was doing some house keeping tonight, (which means going through some stuff that was about to get the axe) and I found this gem. My hunter education instructor had given it to me when I took the class. I know I have read it several times growing up but I read it again tonight. I hope they still give this book out. I think every new hunter should read this book. I believe I might appreciate it more as an older hunter though.

I read it every 2-3 years while sitting in some dark timber waiting for a blacktail to walk by. Always a good read.

View attachment 294375
Was doing some house keeping tonight, (which means going through some stuff that was about to get the axe) and I found this gem. My hunter education instructor had given it to me when I took the class. I know I have read it several times growing up but I read it again tonight. I hope they still give this book out. I think every new hunter should read this book. I believe I might appreciate it more as an older hunter though.
I keep it on my bookshelf. I liked it much better than “A Quiet Place of Violence,” which is the other book everyone seems to recommend to new hunters.

Back