Best Trail Cam Pictures

Had some free time Sunday so I went up to grab my cam I set last July. A lot of times I set them and don't end up making it back until a year later. Here are the best ones from that camera in 2020.

First moose I've got on camera, I see sign but rarely see one.
View attachment 175881

View attachment 175882

Opening day of archery season, would have been nice to be there in a tree stand!
View attachment 175883

But not the second day of archery!!
View attachment 175884

Pretty sure this is the bull I posted earlier in the thread, post #24 from 2018 pics. Interesting bump on his front left shoulder.
View attachment 175885
That's wild that club horn, wonder what's up with his wound and I bet it has to do with morphing that left side.

Over the years I have gotten some good ones, all on public land. Lost a cam to thieves, had guys walk up to them and look at them but not take then( thank you steel box ). But in my mind the coolest set of pics were actually taken a few months apart of the same doe on public land in Missouri.

First pic she is obviously suffering from a bow or gunshot wound on her front leg, or possibly a bobcat/coyote wound.
Second pic is a few months later and the leg has completely fallen off at the shoulder stub and she looks pretty healthy.
Third pic is again the same doe a month later with her recently born fawn.

Amazing animals.

doebadleg.jpgonelegdoeheal.jpgonelegdoefawn.jpg

Six bucks came thru single file.

Attachments

• DF23762C-9C48-4F79-9F15-552589BC50F4.jpeg
    DF23762C-9C48-4F79-9F15-552589BC50F4.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 56
Back