Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm)

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • French Dip

Votes: 34 16.1%

• Total voters
Anyone else think @Big Fin is a turkey breast and sharp cheddar on (cheap) white bread sandwich kind of guy?? I mean, based on his views about God's blessing that is mayonnaise. . .

Have you even tried garlic aioli on fresh brioche or ciabatta?
I’ve had 2/3 and like them. Never had them with pulled pork though. More of an ease of eating thing than actual bread. Plus you can get more pork without a bun

Anyone else think @Big Fin is a turkey breast and sharp cheddar on (cheap) white bread sandwich kind of guy?? I mean, based on his views about God's blessing that is mayonnaise. . .

probably ham

dude can't possibly categorize mustard as pucky though right?

unless you're trying to tell me pizza is a sandwich.....

philly's are 100% on the list, listed first on purpose ;)

When I was a student and lived in Missoula, I would buy two Little Caesar's Hot n Readys ($5 a piece). I'd take em home, smother the top of one with sausage gravy and cheese, and invert the other on top of it. Wait 20 minutes for the cheese to solidify and they were melded.

I'm not saying pizza is a sandwich, but from pizza one can spawn a sandwich.

When I was a student and lived in Missoula, I would buy two Little Caesar's Hot n Readys ($5 a piece). I'd take em home, smother the top of one with sausage gravy and cheese, and invert the other on top of it. Wait 20 minutes for the cheese to solidify and they were melded.

I'm not saying pizza is a sandwich, but from pizza one can spawn a sandwich.

you are my kinda guy.

i mean, it's like the KFC double down

1659555000978.png

it's not bread, but it's breaded, so is it a sandwich?

who cares, i'll eat it.

I chose philly and grilled cheese. The former due to its potential ballast, the latter due to its speed in creation and acceptability to little people and adults alike.

But, you put Big Mac on there, which, if we are considering a cheeseburger as a sandwich, cheeseburgers would very quickly move to the top of my list. That said, the Big Mac is an abomination, not even in the top 3 of the fast food burger world. A world in which no burgers rise to the top of the burger world itself. So, as to burgers, these are the burgers that have changed my life:

4 Corners Bar in Oilmont, MT

View attachment 232516

Guy Fieri's - Las Vegas, NV

View attachment 232517

Wheel Inn, Lincoln, MT

View attachment 232518

Suds Hut, Helena, MT - THE KING OF BURGERS

View attachment 232519

In addition, I'd like to consider these sandwiches:

The Town Pump Breakfast Thingy. I've had so many over the years. 2 pieces of the most greasenest hash browns you’ve ever seen, sandwiching something like meat that tastes something like sausage, loved deeply atop with what I trust to be egg and cheese. Probably a 1000 calories.

View attachment 232515

The Spamwich. It's good for ya

View attachment 232514
Gonna have a 4 Corners burger when I am antelope hunting. mtmuley

you are my kinda guy.

i mean, it's like the KFC double down

View attachment 232535

it's not bread, but it's breaded, so is it a sandwich?

who cares, i'll eat it.
My wife literally refused to let me buy thing when it was available locally. I'm also forbidden from ordering a monte cristo sandwich from anywhere, but particularly from Lester's Diner in Sunrise, FL, where it is battered and deep fried. Delicious.

My wife literally refused to let me buy thing when it was available locally. I'm also forbidden from ordering a monte cristo sandwich from anywhere, but particularly from Lester's Diner in Sunrise, FL, where it is battered and deep fried. Delicious.

i think i would prefer being forbidden from ordering such things over the look i'm given when i do.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back