Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm)

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • French Dip

Votes: 34 16.1%

• Total voters
i had BLT on the list briefly. but even for a sandwich technically with meat it might as well be a vegetarian option.

unless you make one at home and put a bona fide 16 oz of bacon on it it's hardly a sandwich worth eating.

anyway, it was swapped out for the crispy chicken.
Blts would only be the best if they had ample amounts of bacon and a 1/2” slab of garden fresh tomato. None of that store bought crap tomato.

• Philly Cheese Steak - never had one
  • Italian (or Spicy Italian) - never had one
  • Cuban - never heard of one
  • Reuben - never had one
  • Big Mac - never had one, but have had a McBurger (or whatever meat it is)
  • Pulled Pork - yes please
  • Grilled Cheese - I'm not 10 anymore
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich - yes please
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm) - never heard of one
  • French Dip - yes please
Apparently I don't get out much.

• Philly Cheese Steak - never had one
  • Italian (or Spicy Italian) - never had one
  • Cuban - never heard of one
  • Reuben - never had one
  • Big Mac - never had one, but have had a McBurger (or whatever meat it is)
  • Pulled Pork - yes please
  • Grilled Cheese - I'm not 10 anymore
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich - yes please
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm) - never heard of one
  • French Dip - yes please
Apparently I don't get out much.

oh boy, things are getting interesting.

i'm really most surprised by you never having had a philly.

grilled cheese is undoubtedly one of life's most simple and pure pleasures.

apparently my dad's dad had a fondness for mustard sandwiches. bread and mustard.

i don't think he was proud of it nor tried to convince people they were good. he just had a guilty pleasure for it.

I realize this sandwich sounds fancy AF... but if you ever seen one at your local establishment, try it out. There is a place down the street that turned me on to it and it's really good

View attachment 232525

even better cause i can actually go try that one.

it's not some diner in bumville arkansas or eastern montana that i'll never find myself near till the day i die.

Cuban - never heard of one.

@mtmiller

Perfect balance of two kinds of pig, bright citrus flavors, garlicky goodness, acidity from mustard and pickles (points for a tolerable veggie), with slightly funky, melted Swiss cheese, and all on a butter-toasted loaf made with- you guessed it- pig lard.

It is everything good about a patty melt and ham and Swiss. It is a hot sandwich that fills you up on a cold day, but somehow manages to stay light even in the hottest weather.

The sandwich is a love letter to all things pork.

Definitely like the crispy chicken sandwich the best. Second would have to be a grilled cheese if I can have ketchup but that is blasphemy according to about everyone I’ve met in my life. Honorable mention to pulled pork, would be #1 if it didn’t have to be a sandwich

even better cause i can actually go try that one.

it's not some diner in bumville arkansas or eastern montana that i'll never find myself near till the day i die.
Snowpack is a sweet little joint, you'll like it!

I'm afraid I need more regional info. If I'm in Maine, the lobster roll is going to win out. If I'm in southern NY, that Reuben is mine! Head down into south jersey/philly area, the cheese steak is a winner. If I'm in Nebraska, I'm not apt to favor any of those 3. You gotta know what's good where you are.

By the way, I was down by NYC in June and ordered a reuben sandwich on a bagel at this bagel place, just as something to have in the car for lunch as I was driving back north... I nearly crashed the car that thing was so good!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back