Yeti GOBOX Collection

Best fishin' story

JimmyD

We went down to the coast last August to go tuna fishing, little did we know what was about to happen.... The sun, stars, and moon lined up that day.

What usually was a two hour trip out, took 45 minutes because the seas had settled. To make a long story short we ended up cathcing 400 lbs. of tuna in two hours between 5 of us. When we got back into the bay no one could believe the amount of fish we caught.

What's been ya'lls best day????

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

For me my best day fishing was when my middle son Codie caught his first Largemouth Bass and while he was holding it he kissed it. Then when we was leaving he cried because he did not want to leave. He wanted to stay and catch more Bass. That is my best day because I got to see the moment where my son caught the fever!

Best fishing day hmmmm

they are all good and I go alot well used to till these last few months....

I think my all time best was when my daughter and I fished a bass tournament and she weighed in all the fish.. I got skunked...when every I fish with my kids are always the best.

the worst time was I took an employee on a bass tournament. one of the big federation open ones. since it was a night tournament he slept all night. I fished all night. the boat I have was just completely redone new 175hp merc(rebuilt) new gelcoat the whole 9 yards. the boat ran flawlessly to the spot on the lake i wanted to go. the fishing was so good we stayed in a 100 yard area for 12 hours... every fish I caught was over 5lbs By my handheld scale we had 31lbs in the boat.. well it was almost time for weigh-in I had 20 mins to get to the docks I only need 8 mins@60mph. so i woke him up and head there.. about 1 mile from the docks the motor blew up.... we were 2 hours late for weigh-in so we where disqualified.... we had 10lbs more than anyone else and alsl would have had big fig. I think that payoff was around 3-5000 dollars(dont remember for sure)..

as a matter of fact that same tourney is tomorrow night. and I wont fish it.. we have a club tourney tomorrow night at a different lake and i would rather fish that one with my daughter... might fish it might go hunting sheds and yotes instead..

Delw

The best fishing trip? Well thats kinda hard since I have so many that I could tell. How about the time a Monster Bass jumped out of the water to grab my worm that was dangling off the side of the boat while I was useing another pole. I dove in after the pole, grabed it then handed to my dad where he landed a nice 9 pounder.

Delw your luck is about as good as mine. Many moons ago while fishing a tourney the weather was real nasty. I caught one bass that was 17 inches the entire day. Well when it was time to head back I decided to throw the bass back figureing someone would have more than one,eehhhh wrong. One other fella showed up with a 15 inch bass that was barely legal, he won $250. My partner cussed me all the way home then we got drunk and laughed about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back