Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Best Archery Elk Gear - According To Pro Hunters

Never even heard of those boots. If they are really that good the price is nice.

That’s a good idea. Would save about $35. However I’m afraid the elk would laugh because it isn’t in optifade.

Rookie hunters think the camo calls are to hide from the elk when it’s simply a marketing strategy to ensure you have to buy another call when you can’t find the one you set down in the woods.

Lime green is much easier to keep track of.

Psssh... What a rookie... Walmart sponsored hunter... Doesn't Bart hold that title?

Everyone has their hero’s. They say imitation is the best form of flattery. I’ve been a fan of the Lawnboy ever since he tipped Hunttalk off about UnionBay Comfort Fit Chinos from Costco. Been rocking those pants ever since. I took it even further and discovered that you can order them from EBay and not have to even make a shopping trip.

You, Gerald, are the true Batman. I shall sacrifice my daughter's bat as an offering...

Everyone has their hero’s. They say imitation is the best form of flattery. I’ve been a fan of the Lawnboy ever since he tipped Hunttalk off about UnionBay Comfort Fit Chinos from Costco. Been rocking those pants ever since. I took it even further and discovered that you can order them from EBay and not have to even make a shopping trip.

For real??? Are these the ones? I might have to go check these out! I picked up some Prana's from Gohunt when they had a killer sale. Love those pants. These look similar.

For real??? Are these the ones? I might have to go check these out! I picked up some Prana's from Gohunt when they had a killer sale. Love those pants. These look similar.
You got the right ones. Best $20 I’ve spent on hunting clothing for a while.

The Costco ones aren't prone to silent stalking, but the longer they are used/washed, the softer the hand, and softer the noises.

Back