Caribou Gear Tarp

Beating Cancer and Chasing Elk

Way to go Beau!!!!!!!!! Super happy that you kicked cancer's ass!!! Great hunt, I enjoyed watching your hunt unfold!!!

Thankful for people like Beau and his family, as they are what makes this country great. Beau makes me self-reflect and see how I can be a better man. Thank you Randy and Beau...very well done!!

This is one of my favorite episodes ever. I watched the day-by-day as it was posted on YouTube, but went back and re-watched this version this week. Awesome and inspiring. Great work!

I've always been a fan of Beau but have only gotten to chat with him a handful of times. It was another great episode.

I drive past his place off the highway a lot. He has a bunch of lamas out there. Seems like he/they are always out there working on something. I think about stopping in someday to meet him and to say hi. But i don't want to intrude. I hope for the best for him and his family...

I think Beau epitomizes the phrase "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

He looks like a guy I would meet in the woods and really hit it off well with. (Unless my horses blew a gasket about the llamas.)

I'd love to pick his brain on camp gear for an ultralight-ish stock camp just to reduce my packhorse numbers. Plus exposing my horses to llamas would probably be a good thing.

Minor sidelite, the wildest experience I ever had on horses was meeting a llama on a trail. I think a bear would have been a calmer reaction. No idea why. In that same period (80s) I found a number of horse people purchased a llama to add to their pasture to get the horses use to them. I don't see them much any more.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back