BAYED - Official Thread

Good idea wgiles. Just fired an appreciation e-mail to Shooter Ridge for the Magnum Swivel Shooting Sticks that I won earlier in the week. Can't wait to get them and try them out at the range. Get them "field ready"!!

Think us Eye Duh Ho guys aren't getting the message? Sounds like we should have a Treasure Valley meeting! So what do you guys In the Treasure Valley say to a get together sometime and all meeting somewhere in between for pizza or gut bombs and just exchange notes and tell some BS stories of when you couldn't close the deal? Keep in mind I am old and go to get early.

as long as they serve chocolate shakes, I'd bet we might even meet the legend....Moosie.

Sorry for the delay, guys. Was out filming all day yesterday, and then had to head to Helena for a legislative gathering. Today I am away from the files.

I know tomorrow I will be able to post a new name. Sorry for the delay. Some times I just have to allocate time to other tasks.

Some lucky dog is going to have their name pulled for a new Leupold Rifle Scope.

If I remember correctly, it is this one.

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-shooting/products/scopes/vx-ii-riflescopes/vx-ii-3-9x50mm/

Gotta look at it again. It is in the box, and I haven't looked at it since we used it for a photo shoot. Those photo shoots are hard on equipment, so I have to warn you that this one has a couple flakes of dust on it. We mounted it and took pictures. That is the extent of it.

If that is too used, just let me know, and I can pass it on to the next name. :D

With all the trouble you are having, I'd like to offer a little help.
Just pick "A-con", and I will E-mail, PM and send up smoke signals within seconds !!!

We have a new record time for claiming the prize, 11 minutes! Congrats on the scope.

Little woman just asked "what are you going to put that on"? Reply have to get another rifle! Then I got the eye roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back