BAYED - Official Thread

The next item will be a really cool item from Trophy Hides.

Here is the gig. You shoot an animal, send the hide to them, and they will make you a leather gun case from that animal. How cool is that?

Too bad I cannot draw my own name. I have some hides I need to get something made from, so I will just send them to Trophy Hides for something else.

Here is a link of how it works - Shoot it, Tan it, Wear it.

And a link of what it looks like when it is done - Trophy Hides Leather Gun Case.

Thanks Jared. One of the few remaining American tanneries and leather goods companies still serving hunters. They are also big supporters of conservation, as shown by their partnerships with many of the groups we support and who support us.

I met with Jared in Salt Lake, after having visited him on the phone. He owns another company, Uber Leather Company, where I get my really warm winter chopper mitts.

We will post the winner of this drawing later today. Not at a place where I have access to the random name list, and I cannot remember who was next on the list.

Real hunters, Real sponsors, Real Outdoor show...and prizes from sponsors that are truely Outdoors people. We get caught in Montana spreading Swamp Donkey and we go to jail, but we still get some really trophy animals OYOA goes after sponsors that just want to sell a product that anyone who hunts can use. Thanks Randy for another super prize.

I used to have a pair of the chopper mitts in high school and just after. Seeing you wearing them on the show took me back and now I'm wondering 'why the hell don't I have some of them now?'. Those were the warmest things I ever had, you could move your hands around in them to help circulation when needed and they are as moisture proof as you get.

I think I'm going to have to go get a pair. I'd forgotten all about them with all these new camo, cool looking, gotta have gloves. :)

WOW way cool! What would that be like, to have something made from an animal you have chased for a couple two, three, four days.

Thats a very cool prize for sure, and a great sponsor for the show. I've wondered BigFin where you got those mits you wear. My Momma has always made'em for myself and siblings and my Dad, I love'em!

No word from blue devil, so a new winner is announced over on the scoreboard thread. Just kidding. Had to edit it, as he had emailed Mrs. Fin and I failed to see that she had forwarded such to me. So, blue devil did win the prize.

Did announce a new winner of the HuntingGPSMap system from www.huntinggpsmaps.com, over on the scoreboard thread.

It seems to take awhile to give the good prizes away. Oh wait, they are all good prizes.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back