Caribou Gear

BAYED - Official Thread

Received my Sitka vest and this thing is sweet. I like the athletic cut, makes me feel like I don't need to work out this summer! Thanks again OYOA.

Just popped a Shiner Bock, got back from the post office and want to thankyou for the sweet Leupold VXll 3x9x50 scope, what a nice piece. Also thanks for the dvd of season 2. I'm sure I'll be squirrelled away in the man cave drinking beer and watching it this weekend.

Again, just came on this site to learn what I could about elk hunting, never expected to win somethin. Now I return every day.

And am learning. Thanks

Since this has shifted to a beer drinking thread for the time being any of you Colorado guys know where I can get my hands on some Billy's Chilis?

Hate to break up the beer discussions, but we have pulled a new winner over on the scoreboard thread. Not sure why fiveptbill showed up, posted, but didn't claim his prize. That is the second person to do that.

Thanks Zach the shipping is a killer though.

And now back to your regular scheduled program Congratulations Duck-Slayer!

Lets get a winner this time, what is wrong with you people I'd take anything for free. We need to keep this going or Big Fin might quit wasting his time. I'll keep checking the scoreboard for us MN guys.

Ok, now back to beer...I'm having some Summit porter right now and it is good!

I'll be cracking some coors or bud light when I win the fishing tournamant today. It's too cold not many will show, my odds are up. I'll crack one for sure when my name comes up on this thread, good luck guys!

Last night the wife and I went to the neighbors and a few brews, the neighbors wife bought me a 24 ounce beer call Crazy Stallion! We have a running joke in the hood that when a neighbor comes over and your drinking your favorite beer, you have someone go in the house and get a neighbor beer. Which of course is usually a PBR , Hamms or whatever someone left in the fridge that you don't care for. Get's a really good reaction the first time you do this to a buddy in your hood.

PICK ME!!! I really want that GPS map system. That's right, "I'm willing to beg", I'm not ashamed. I'm confident in my manhood.

good luck to all
the dog

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back